Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Baby is gone!!  XML
Locked Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
audigato

the only problem i have had in this game is when i moved my girl out of the house with her baby and for some reason when i did i was at this random house and my baby is missing! I tried exiting my game in going back in and nothing seems to work plz can some1 help me?
Sonia1987

i had the same problem. one of the twin girls i had disappear i have been looking like crazy to see if someone could help me. sorry i can't be of any help i am lost too.
Astromici

Press Ctrl+shift+C and type

resetSim (Simname)

Read if you have a laggy game, or if it's slow and you need to upgrade your system:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/4419.pa
ge

SimGuru_Vixit

Astromici has good advice. You can also try to restore your old save file if that doesn't work and you suspect you have a corrupt save. To restore a save file, please follow these steps:

Navigate to-

\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Saves

and you should see save files of your towns/Sims along with copies that say .backup.

Example-

riverview.sims3 and riverview.sims3.backup

Delete the original save file (riverview.sims3 in this example) and erase ".backup" from the other filename, and you should be able to revert to your last full save.

Hope that helps!

Locked Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
Go to: