Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Where do you get pomagrants and meloire grapes  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
Cher123825

I have a been to france serveral times no meloire grapes and I haven't seen the pomegranets (I know I spelled that wrong)
The_Purple_Plumbob

I think you can find Pomegranates in China, it's hard to pin point an actual spot but just keep looking and i'm sure you'll find what your looking for.

Erpe

You can only find pomegranates in Egypt.

If you can't find meloire grapes on plants in France or pomegranates on plants in Egypt then you can also buy them in the food store.

To find the Meloire grapes at the general store (I think), you have to get up to a higher level of nectar making. I believe I was at level 7 when I found them. The Pomegranets are at the general store as well. I haven't found them on any trees.
sim718984

you find the grapes in hans orchard in france
synndarella

Pomegranates are in Egypt
The grapes are in france in the shop
Citrusmoon

There's 3 grapes in France.
1 of them, called Meloire Grapes, is special and can only be bought using the Ancient Coin in the Special Merchant,

OR if your Sim is Adventurous, you can visit the "Chateau du Landgraab" and collect the grapes too. Just watchout with the traps. It's at the very end of the dungeons underground room that has lots of grapes.

And Pomegranates are from Egypt.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/27/10 05:13 PM

gdizzw

Erpe wrote:You can only find pomegranates in Egypt.

If you can't find meloire grapes on plants in France or pomegranates on plants in Egypt then you can also buy them in the food store.

Erpe you are flat out wrong, pomegranates can be found in any destination. I found mine in France, on one of the trees in the Pivert household's front yard.

SO sick of the misinformation in these forums. The places in which you find fruit and seeds are a matter of chance, for every single player and every single time. Why don't you people understand that already?!?!

As for the Meloire grapes, i don't know yet as i'm looking for those, hence why i came to this thread.

Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
Go to: