Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Fraternal Twins(Boy & Girl)? How? O:  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Eerie_li

I've noticed that in Sim Legacies there are fraternal twins. How do you do that?
Is it some sort of mod, or does it come with the new expansion pack, WA?? :/ I don't have it, and don't want it. ^^ Unless there is something about the WA, that people think it would be worth buying for. (convince me? ;D)

EDIT// BOY & GIRL Fraternal Twins~ Not the different appearance, and same gender kind.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/14/10 02:27 AM

KChan323

I think it just happens. My family had triplets, and two of the children looked almost identical, but one was completely different. Get the Fertility Treatment lifetime reward and just keep on tryin', or just make them in CAS.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/13/10 07:43 AM

MagnusAvery

Yep, my first sims' boys were fraternal twins. One had brown eyes, one had blue eyes. The second set had green eyes and the other had blue. It just happens - in all TS3 game versions.

The only way to ensure you have real Identical-Twins is to make them in CAS, as mentioned. Unfortunately, the cheat "edit in CAS" no longer works so you can't change existing sims that way anymore.
zanysazy

I never get identical twins just look at these two sets of triplets:

schmezzle

Fraternal twins happen all the time in my game- and it's nothing to do with having World Adventures.
I can't think of any twins my sims have had that have actually been identical!
And it's nothing to do with world adventures either.
You've just gotta keep trying!
Evergreen226

The one set of twins I've ever had (on my computer), if they we're different genders, they'd be identical twins XD

DarkAmaranth1966

I have one set of identical twins and 3 sets of no identiacal, one of those being a boy and a girl, the other both same gender.

iammypersona

I have fraternal twins all the time! I wish I could get identicals more often.
Merrygold

I love zanysazy's triplets! If they ever fix whatever's going on with their routing problems (or whatever bizarro felgercarb is preventing me from accessing my messages or friends list ), I would love to see your profile. They (back to the triplets, now :wink must have a genetic background similar to my kitties. You never know how they're going to come out, either . Anyway, I think your girls are gorgeous. Blessed be.
Eerie_li

Oh~! I was thinking more of the Boy and Girl Fraternal Twins. Not the same gender. ^^ I wanted to know how some people got their sims to do that? Was there a special cheat or what? :O
Eerie_li

Looks like no one has an answer for me yet. ^^"
I really think its WA you'll need to get a boy and a girl as twins. Cause all I'm getting are one gender multiples. ><;;
Bel008

You need to the sims partner/husband to be high in the medical field and they can tell you what gender the baby is and then you just feed them either apples or watermelon. With my sim her husband kept saying it was a boy so I fed her lots of watermelon. This was before I had world adventures.

This my sims twins Lexie and Hamish.

Harmonysims

EmpressJericho

My sim Ruby was pregnant, I just found a sim high in the medical field. Had him tell her what the gender was going to be and then fed Ruby the opposite of that. She had 2 girls and a boy. Triplets.

I was happy. Just to have a different gender. Wasn't really expecting triplets. (hoping to drive her crazy with a big family) *evil grin*

zanysazy

Merrygold wrote:I love zanysazy's triplets! If they ever fix whatever's going on with their routing problems (or whatever bizarro felgercarb is preventing me from accessing my messages or friends list ), I would love to see your profile. They (back to the triplets, now :wink must have a genetic background similar to my kitties. You never know how they're going to come out, either . Anyway, I think your girls are gorgeous. Blessed be.

Aw! thankies I havn't uploaded anything in a long time but my Avatar is their mamma

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: