Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Guide: Career Benefits + Career Traits  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
LukasFreeman

Virtuoso you sing in the shower.

Edit: Nevermind about this I noticed any sim does it randomly.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/27/09 01:35 AM

Tylerx101Play

You can write reviews on Resturants too with the Journalism career. ^-^
OxfordGirl

For the music career, at least Symphonic, I don't know about Rock, you need logic

youtube.com/user/xoxfordgirlx

Check out my music on youtube!
ZeekSlider

I like the fridge from the Culinary Career because it doesn't spoil food stored in it!

The downside? If you have spoiling food in your fridge before you replace it with the reward, they will stay spoiled.

Like my post? Buy something off my wishlist as a thank you!
http://tinyurl.com/TS3Store-ZeekWishlist
Merrien

ZeekSlider wrote:I like the fridge from the Culinary Career because it doesn't spoil food stored in it!

The downside? If you have spoiling food in your fridge before you replace it with the reward, they will stay spoiled.

LOL, --glitch! is there a "bug" forum we can post these to? Prolly, I'll look

By merrien at 2009-07-07
hypervodka

This is a really helpful list. At least now I know that there is a free fridge for my Sim in the near future.

SuperGreySim

I know that in Law Enforcement you get a beeper as well as Medical.

coolascandi

Thanks, this was really helpful

ZeTodd

L10 Science (Mad Scientist) only works 3 days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Friday)

Also Angler is benificial Science trait.

Mad Scientists also get a very spiffy work outfit. I have a screen of it in my media.

I found it very easy to max out the Science path.
Celephais

Angelllite7 wrote:when you say at certain levels in certain jobs you get a limo, squad car whatever, do you mean your sim actually gets their own that they can drive? or is it just what picks them up for the carpool?

In terms of the Squad Car (Which you get at level 5 of the law enforcement career, not just the forensics branch) you actually get the car and can park it in your space. The Tour Bus on the other hand takes the place of the cab and your ride to work. So as a Male rockstar if you don't have a car and you decide to go to the stadium, you will get into the tour bus, not a cab. Same if you go to the grocery.
ZeekSlider

Merrien wrote:
ZeekSlider wrote:I like the fridge from the Culinary Career because it doesn't spoil food stored in it!

LOL, --glitch! is there a "bug" forum we can post these to? Prolly, I'll look
I don't think it's a glitch. The fridge is called Minus OneKelvin, which means the food is flash frozen in a cryogenic state at it's current quality state.

That's why if you have that green smoke coming out of the fridge, and you replace the fridge with the one you get from the Culinary Career without cleaning it out, you'll flash freeze it as spoiled food.

Like my post? Buy something off my wishlist as a thank you!
http://tinyurl.com/TS3Store-ZeekWishlist
Chadowe

carollsim wrote:sport - you can be a PT(trainer) to your friends

This function is available to any sim with a high athletic skill (6 I think).
sorrowthedark

for a rockstar you need to get guitar skill at max and charamatic, im unsure about logic. and also you get a limo at level 10 as a rockstar, but before you reach rockstar if you learn guitar skill you can play the guitar in the park for money. but you have to drag the guitar into your inventory first before going to park.

minya24

Great stuff Simmers, I have been copying and pasting all afternoon.. I don't know if I got all of you but I have 12 pages of stuff in a pdf. If it is okay with Confetti, I would be happy to email a copy to who ever wants one. I must hear from her first of make sure it is okay.
Thank to all of you

Minya_24@yahoo.com

DanteTheDark

Workaholic also significantly assists you in childhood and teen for school... almost every two or three school days you will get the wish to do your homework which on epic mode makes my Sim gain lifetime points significantly faster than his two brothers without it.

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: