Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The amazing world of Harry Potter - Released, page 25  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Kuhlayre

Niki2728 wrote:where is the download link for this load??????????? SOMEONE PLZ HELP IM A HUGE HP FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, he's not done yet

tropical395

OMG this world looks amazing, any idea when it will be ready for everyone to upload. I cant wait!!!!!
hello25

I'm having some problems with opening the file. It often doesn't work in the CAW tool and saving takes houres. This causes a really slow progression. I'm sorry everyone! I hate my computer!

Zoey95

I have bookmarked this thread and I am anxiously awaiting this world

alexspoom13

What are the white trees? They look a little strange.

Tebeau

This is wonderful! You are a very talented builder!
Zoey95

Here are pictures of the common rooms from Pottermore - http://www.astoldbyangela.com/confessionsofaworkaholic/index.ph
p/2011/08/pottermore-common-rooms/
- to go along with the description alyssarcastic gave you

Goldenshark55

Uh is there an estimated date of release? I can't wait for this!!! Epic!!! I'm real psyched!!

Suggestions:

1: "More Magic!" set items, such as the crytal ball in the divination classroom. The cauldron in the potions classroom. As well as "Lady Ravendancer Goth's Book o' Spells" throughout the castle.

2: "The Cow Plant" item in the herbology greenhouse!

3: "The fountain of youth" and "Tree of prosperity" would be cool as well. (I have them) You get them from Hidden Springs and Lunar Lakes.

4: GHOSTS!! please include graves of Lily and James potter. It would be really cool to go to the graveyard and see the ghosts of the dead characters, It would take some effort because you have to make them, then kill them, and place them in the graveyard. Also you should make an Albus Dumbledore ghost, and put the gravestone on top of his grave. That would be awesome!!! One more thing, can you put graves throughout the hogwarts castle so that the ghosts appear such as The Grey Lady and Nearly Headless Nick?

5: Spawners for small animals and bugs in the Forbidden forest?

6: May I suggest snow and rain?? It would really make it amazing. The Fog Emitter in Buydebug can also make snow and rain by CTRL+ Shift clicking them, clicking "Set Visual Effect" and type in "snowfallingheavyday" for snow, and type in "rainheavydaytime" for rain!

7: Please make Hagrid live in his hut, along with Fang! (assuming you have pets expansion) Also give Hermione her cat, Crookshanks.

I hope all this helps, please use my suggestions! =)
Happy Simming!
~Gold

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at 05/02/12 10:54 PM

I once had a sig, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
hello25

Thanx for the reactions everyone! I fixed CAW again. Yesterday I've build on the world. I've made privat drive now and I'm furnishing harry's home.

alexspoom13

Wow, it really is amazing. Awesome work!

hello25

Hi everyone, I post a small update right now. It containes an overview of the castle, hogmeade, the quiditch field, the big lake, and the island with the tomb of dumbledore.

The second picture is private drive, wich I placed in the London part of the world. The house with the car is the house of the dursleys.

Kuhlayre

Wow amazing work

ageorgiagirl

Holy holy holy holy holy CRAP! I love you.

'Nuff said.

ageorgiagirl

bump.

I want this world to spread. This guy deserves creeeddditt!

Summerskydreamer

m/mypage/Summerskydreamer] [img]http://i681.photobucket.c
om/albums/vv1

Can not wait but alas i could not down load it.I need only Sims 3 and pets base games oh well great job love it.

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: