Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Voodoo Doll and possible new set out later today  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
klb685

charliejong wrote:
Just Arrived - New Sets at The Sims 3 Store!
POSTED ON 09/03/10 01:10 AM
This month all-new sets are FALL-ing into The Sims 3 Store: Loud, Fast, Clash!, Buccaneer's Bounty, Oktoberfest along with the FREE More Halloween Treats, and Speedy Style sets will keep your Sims fresh! Be sure to also grab the Bavarian Bistro and serve up some Sourkrau during your next meal!

Shop Now!

This statement was made in 2010 and still no Bavarian Bistro. Hmm, 2017 doesn't seem too terribly inaccurate then!
charliejong

mangoesandlimes wrote:

It's only 4:15 PST, so there's another 45 minutes for them to iron out whatever glitch is holding this up before the EA people in California leave work. I'm not too hopeful, but there could still be something coming today. Would it be completely unheard of for them to release things tomorrow if they're just having glitches today? I don't want to wait until next Thursday.

Hehe maybe they will have a sleepover. They have Pajama Days so they can stay late and up and fix this.

"you can't carpet the world you just have to put on slippers" -Balky

kransper

Location:in order of likelyhood: My Page, Facebook, Pinterest, Sunset Valley, Skyrim, reality...

charliejong wrote:It's already 7pm EST and still no voodoo doll.

Here is the quote from when the promised a Bistro and didn't give it.

LINK: http://www.thesims3.com/community/news.html?selMonth=8&selYear=

Just Arrived - New Sets at The Sims 3 Store!
POSTED ON 09/03/10 01:10 AM
This month all-new sets are FALL-ing into The Sims 3 Store: Loud, Fast, Clash!, Buccaneer's Bounty, Oktoberfest along with the FREE More Halloween Treats, and Speedy Style sets will keep your Sims fresh! Be sure to also grab the Bavarian Bistro and serve up some Sourkrau during your next meal!

Shop Now!

The difference here being that the bistro wasn't really promised ahead of time and then mysteriously disappeared without any other information. They just said there was one when there actually wasn't, I am sure they had intended to do it, but hadn't and whoever posted the news didn't realize it.

The cauldron, while being mysteriously unavailable was never given a release date.

The voodoo doll is due out today. They are still working on the store and people have already decided they are not going to release it.

Help! I'm trapped in a siggy box and can't get out!
yoda65

I think the Store update is not over. Agree with you mangoesandlimes.

eclipsetrixxz

The store isn't down for me...and there's no voodoo doll.
kransper

Location:in order of likelyhood: My Page, Facebook, Pinterest, Sunset Valley, Skyrim, reality...

eclipsetrixxz wrote:The store isn't down for me...and there's no voodoo doll.

the store looks okay on the surface, but if you start clicking links you might notice odd things... like I just clicked the surfaces section and all it shows are 10 desks and nothing else

Help! I'm trapped in a siggy box and can't get out!
SimGuruTaterTot

Hey All, not to fear. The VooDoo Doll hasn't disappeared entirely. A little birdy told me that they're waiting a few more days to release it because it's going to be particularly awesome. Hopefully the free items from today will tide you over until next thursday and this extra special release.
sims3jordan09

SimGuruTaterTot wrote:Hey All, not to fear. The VooDoo Doll hasn't disappeared entirely. A little birdy told me that they're waiting a few more days to release it because it's going to be particularly awesome. Hopefully the free items from today will tide you over until next thursday and this extra special release.

Thanks for the reply.

mangoesandlimes

SimGuruTaterTot wrote:Hey All, not to fear. The VooDoo Doll hasn't disappeared entirely. A little birdy told me that they're waiting a few more days to release it because it's going to be particularly awesome. Hopefully the free items from today will tide you over until next thursday and this extra special release.

Thank you for the update.

yoda65

They organize Store parts in another way, more sense?

Edit: Thank you for the update!?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 01/20/12 01:23 AM

eclipsetrixxz

Thanks for telling us.
Curlykatz

Yay a reply! Thank-you!

seadramon

THX for the info. I fought so, that this doll will be not at store today. Could you es well tells as something about Calderon(we saw a picture and even in patch it was mentioned as fixed) and Bavarian Bistro I want to be honest, unfortunately sad for this reason (no doll)
charliejong

I'm sorry but another week! 7 days? That's several days not a few. Just be up front no double speak.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/20/12 01:22 AM

"you can't carpet the world you just have to put on slippers" -Balky

AznSensei

Well I'm glad we got clarification on that, but no clue as to the reason why. If it's to hype us off, I could sense some small backfire in a way.

I just hope next month runs smoothly and we just get only two store updates, one on the 1st week and another on the 3rd week.

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: