Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
~SimEssence Magazine~ UPDATED ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! Please check in!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
SUshill

Our very cool of you I loved the magazine
sunkissed300

elasticgirl wrote:Thanks SunKissed!!! Yeah, that;s just a quick pic I threw together. But I do love her face I like your avatar too. You should totally upload her with a pic!!!

I wish I knew how....

H3l3N3497EGROMONT

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump
Bump

Just bumping the page

www.btbsims.com
Join me there or be square ;D
H3l3N3497EGROMONT

sunkissed300 wrote:
elasticgirl wrote:Thanks SunKissed!!! Yeah, that;s just a quick pic I threw together. But I do love her face I like your avatar too. You should totally upload her with a pic!!!

I wish I knew how....

i can help you!
right get this http://www.7-zip.org/
then download this http://www.zindasgoldensims.com/

right now right click on the image changer you d'ld click extract here
or just extract, then share your creation to th launcher, open the image changer, click browse, click on your creation, then click replace and replace it with the pic you would like to show, upload to studio and the pic will be there

if you have mac then you can't do it

hope i haven't confuddled you???

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/11/12 04:05 PM

www.btbsims.com
Join me there or be square ;D
elasticgirl

TheMeeepMoop wrote:OMG ELASTIC HII!!!

I MIGHT apply for Advertiser, but I had another suggestion. For Imagine magazine, I was the graphic designer, but I quit because I felt it was dying a small bit. I loved being the graphic designer because it is something I LOVELOVELOVE to do and if you would let me, I would have a lot of fun with it. Graphic designer pretty much updates the front page, makes siggies, okays the covers, and helps the editor(s) with any other graphic-related thing they might need (like putting the magazine together). If you would let me, I would LOVE to do this some more and I know I would be reliable because I no longer own a magazine and am currently in only 1, MAYBE 2 comps.

Yeah, like Ben said, it would be great for you to apply and send in some examples. I am sure, if we accepted you, you and mvande would make an amazing and unstoppable team!!!
P.S. I LOVE your avatar

elasticgirl

H3l3N3497EGROMONT wrote:
Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump
Bump

Just bumping the page

Adorable!

elasticgirl

SUshill wrote:Our very cool of you I loved the magazine

Thanks! We hope to see you lurking or whatever you do best! Would you like to apply for a job?

TheMeeepMoop

mvande wrote:

I MIGHT apply for Advertiser, but I had another suggestion. For Imagine magazine, I was the graphic designer, but I quit because I felt it was dying a small bit. I loved being the graphic designer because it is something I LOVELOVELOVE to do and if you would let me, I would have a lot of fun with it. Graphic designer pretty much updates the front page, makes siggies, okays the covers, and helps the editor(s) with any other graphic-related thing they might need (like putting the magazine together). If you would let me, I would LOVE to do this some more and I know I would be reliable because I no longer own a magazine and am currently in only 1, MAYBE 2 comps.

This is my job....

Ooops Sorry didn't see that on the main page. As ben said, maybe we could work together! If not, that is fine too!

TheMeeepMoop

elasticgirl wrote:

Yeah, like Ben said, it would be great for you to apply and send in some examples. I am sure, if we accepted you, you and mvande would make an amazing and unstoppable team!!!
P.S. I LOVE your avatar

Thanks I would send in some avatars but I have a couple things due today...I'll probably do that tomorrow. Who knows, I could apply as, say, a cover designer and an Advertiser (the other thing that I have suddenly gotten REALLY interested in doing)

TheMeeepMoop

I have a new question:

I would like to apply for Cover Designer (actually I would LOVE to apply) but I have ONE issue with that... I have issues working with other people

It's not actually my fault...I have ODD which is a condition making my mind argue with other people... Also how do 3 people work together for something like that? That just confuses me >.<

mvande

TheMeeepMoop wrote:
mvande wrote:

This is my job....

Ooops Sorry didn't see that on the main page. As ben said, maybe we could work together! If not, that is fine too!

We could try....

22299Ben

um we edit it, cover designers send in there fonts and everything and take the cover shot, so you wont actually be making it together, but the photographer or either elasticgirl and i will be taking the picture for the cover, and you guys send in fonts and the writing and we paste it to the cover of the magazine

22299Ben

are you going to apply SUshill, lol, i think rose must've sent you to this page huh?

ArtistByNight

Weekend = Positions announced?

sunkissed300

yeah! Im wondering too! so excited lol!

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: