Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Special Announcement!  XML
Locked Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
sims3jordan09

Allspice1232 wrote:Aren't they in California? It isn't even 9:00am there yet. I'd give them another hour before starting to get impatient.

They updated it at 7:30am PST yesterday though, unless they are trying to put something together last minute to show us then they need to update it asap.

miklc

I'm looking forward to seeing what the 2nd Announcement

My BIG Thank You Thread

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/499626.
page
luna181618

Here are the pictures from the Russia Forum.

Katrya

Thank you for the pictures Luna181618. I like this world so far. I hope they have some new travel options so we are not taking taxis around town. Does anyone know if you can limit the type of cars that spawn on a world? I may need to google that.

vickijones

ooh would be nice to have another world thats a bit different also agree with people at the begining of this thread seasons would be great!
TheKey2

Maybe they don't update on weekends and they will only update on Monday.
sims3jordan09

TheKey2 wrote:Maybe they don't update on weekends and they will only update on Monday.

But they updated the Holiday calendar event daily back in December?

Mychro5

Location:Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.- Albert Einstein

Karenn wrote:Will they announce seasons?

Well not now. I hope eventually they do, but not now

Get Simpoints with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Mychro15 Made by mona1996

Rianna90

luna181618 wrote:Russian forum has 2 pictures interesting. But I think the city is boring, do not look at the moon. This is the name of Terra would be a better fit.

It was really silly of them to use the term Lunar, which almost always applies to our moon..from the goddess Luna. Also, since information about sky color can be imbedded into a world, why didn't they make the sky a different color? Darker or reddish or something like that would have been nice. As for the water, I guess we can 'pretend' that Terra-forming occurred but the water falls really bother me. Where did that water come from? And why is it white rather than the greenish color of the lakes? Do you think they made it with different day/light cycles like the actual moon? I doubt it.

They would have been smarter to make this an alien world without any reference to the real world. A moon base would have been very cool...but this does not look like a moon base. The rocks are wrong and the colors wrong. An alien world would be cool if they actually made it alien...no smurfa cars, no cell phones (maybe some other sort of communication device), different careers, etc. But of course, they wouldn't do that. Even an OFB-type pack would have worked here because the people could collect and sell their stuff making a unique economy for the inhabitants. Theme worlds are tough in a Sims 3 world because they simply don't allow you enough customization of the events and default objects.

As it is, it is just playing your same game in a world with a different terrain.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/11/12 05:43 PM

catloverplayer

So have we reached another milestone yet? I don't think the Russian pics have anything to do with the facebook thing.

Also what if Lunar Lakes is what we are getting Thursday.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/11/12 05:44 PM

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.
Drapes

This looks really good! I hope it will have the same feel as strange town.. and of course boys having alien babies.. and getting abducted by aliens
murfeel

n00biityo wrote:Is it me or did a post of mine gone missing?

Mine is, too. Let me guess: did yours have something a tad 'negative' to say in it?

Ah well. ^-^
Anyways, I'm so happy there's a 20% off simpoint deal going on !!! If LL is discounted in the beginning, like Hidden Springs and the Magic set were, that would be a BIG help.

Hopefully the world will be up by the end of February/early EARLY March, cuz if not, I might not be able to CONTAIN myself!

KosmoKhaos

OMG THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME! Lol I'm going to saving my money to buy this instead of ShowTime!!! This can easily be a fantasy or apocalyptic world!

.?/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
_l、゙ ~ヽ
.じしf_, )ノ This is Kitty. Copy Kitty to your signature to help her achieve world domination
Mychro5

Location:Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.- Albert Einstein

Mmmm it looks nice. I dont understand very well those crystals.

Get Simpoints with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Mychro15 Made by mona1996

KosmoKhaos

This looks as though it's going to a great hit! Those new pics look awesome Now I'm actually excited seeing as I won't be getting ShowTime.

.?/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
_l、゙ ~ヽ
.じしf_, )ノ This is Kitty. Copy Kitty to your signature to help her achieve world domination

Locked Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: