Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Show us YOUR Lunar Lakes!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
BettySwollux

oops

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/29/12 10:06 AM

Laracelia

I have been having a blast in Lunar Lakes.

snowdove58

ka1tee, love the city hall makeover. I wanted the 10x10 lots on the hill and so I removed the labrynth lot and put a big one there. I like things consolidated.

I have to see how it will work for me tomorrow.
kdc89

tammyjo329 wrote:
I think he turned out really nice. Are you going to load him up for the exchange? I think he is great ... I tried making an alien cat but did not spend a lot of time on her and so did not upload her. I would love to have Blinky in my game then I won't need to make an alien dog myself (yep being lazy ... just wanna play sims LL)

Sorry I missed this. I uploaded him for you.

Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5264867
OkieOK01

It's taken me awhile - but finally remembered I wanted to post this picture! I happened to see the Moon while my Sim was out and about and was able to get several good shots of it. This is my favorite:

Jadeleine

Lunar Lakes is Awesome!

I have been playing with one of the premade family (don´t know their english names). I have started with makeover to the sims and their house which I like a lot. I think that It´s so much fun to explore all the premade houses and families . I used only Store and Game stuff.

Before:

After Makeover:

luna181618

I finished to build a house for the Lunar Lakes.
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5271602

Leni793

I'm totally loving LL!

I've been playing four Alien looking sims that I made.
Sisters 1 and 2 Of 9, Brothers Adam and Baylon Galaxy.

I built them a spaceship.

Making an underground lab for all of their skill building at the moment!
zukre

ciane

elanorbreton wrote:I must admit, I'm not very good at building lol. But I've been giving it a go, as there are an awful lot of pools that, in my opinion, are wasted by just being pools.

I'm also re-doing the library a little and having the kids area on the ground floor.

I had the same idea. I found the library in Lunar Lakes to be a real pain. The taxi goes by the entrance and drops them off behind the stairs. The ground floor is just unuseable foundation. Sims travel clear across the room to place a book down on the tables behind the stairs. There are too many floors to keep tract of everyone and the kids' room is on the top floor - not very convenient.

So I redid the library trying to keep the original look and feel on the outside. I did however, complete change the look of the furnishings within.

Here's a link to the Reading Rainbow Library:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5298866

And here's a couple pics to show what it looks like and the layout:

My Sim was happily dropped off in front of a door, grabbed a book and set down at a nearby seat, put the book down on a convenient coffee table, got another book and found another seat not too far away, and again set the book down on a convenient coffee table. While there, other sims easily used the spacious bathroom and got, read, and put down books without traveling the length of the library.

earthgirl

JoKnows wrote:Wow! I stopped playing to post cuz.... WOW! The moon rising & setting in the sky... the colors are beautiful! The night sky is awesome!

I can't wait for my son to get home from school to show him! We plan to add Liam from Hidden Springs to this world cuz he deserves it! I'll have him post pics later.

Great job team!

Edit to add pic!

Whoa! I've never seen that in my game! o_O Just the boring 'ole sky with stars and that's all.

tallcoolone

I love it Ciane, from the first floor nursery so you don't have to drag toddlers upstairs, to the beautifully colored bathroom, to the BOOKSHELVES you USED!!!! and I think that's an internet cafe on the top floor! So nice!
ciane

Thanks tallcoolone. I appreciate the feedback.

twooldtoplaythis

Location:Eating lipstick and listening to Marilyn Manson.....

But where are the Aliens/ufo's? It doesn't seem right without them

'Yeah...Your world is like an ashtray!... The more you burn them cigarettes the more your ash turns to mud....'
XElladoraX

To be honest I'm really impressed with the looks of lunar lakes (I haven't bought it just yet) but it reminds me of Dr. Seuss' 'The Lorax'
cinema.theiapolis.com/movie-2***/dr-seuss-the-lorax/gallery/dr-
seuss-the-lorax-1072492.html

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/16/12 01:00 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: