Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Quotes: Cycle 1 ~Assignment One Up!~ Sign ups close 4/15 reserve a spot today!  XML
Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Sparkleberrystar

Aw I'm sad this is abandoned..
arainza24

Sparkleberrystar wrote:Aw I'm sad this is abandoned..

Don't worry I'm sure neon will come back. For now I have to keep this thread alive. By making it a temporary chatting thread
ashleyadorable

Location:♫ So this is what you meant When you said that you were spent♫

Temporary chatting thread, nice idea! I'm doing wonderful, how about you
Also, did you know that you can dragthe quick reply box to make it bigger? I only found that out today
edit; except it doesn't work on ie7. I only know it works on Chrome for sure.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/25/12 11:06 PM

arainza24

ashleyadorable wrote:Temporary chatting thread, nice idea! I'm doing wonderful, how about you
Also, did you know that you can dragthe quick reply box to make it bigger? I only found that out today

Really? I thought it was a dumb idea I'm good Posted my entry on a comp I am in. And it turned out great! And I didn't know that I'll try that someday xD so, whatcha doin?
Sparkleberrystar

ooh you can change the shape of the box! it works on safari too
ashleyadorable

arainza24 wrote:
ashleyadorable wrote:Temporary chatting thread, nice idea! I'm doing wonderful, how about you

Really? I thought it was a dumb idea I'm good Posted my entry on a comp I am in. And it turned out great! And I didn't know that I'll try that someday xD so, whatcha doin?

Well, at least it'll keep this thread alive, so if Neon coems on she'll see this! Hopefully she's alright with us going off-topic...xD
Wow, great! Do you have a link?
Right now I'm sitting at my computer...considering whether or not to open a new open modelling competition. I have a great idea for it, though, so I think I will.

arainza24

Sparkleberrystar wrote:ooh you can change the shape of the box! it works on safari too

I know! I just figured out today! So, whatcha doin?
Sparkleberrystar

nothing.. avoiding reading a ss packet
arainza24

ashleyadorable wrote:
arainza24 wrote:

Well, at least it'll keep this thread alive, so if Neon coems on she'll see this! Hopefully she's alright with us going off-topic...xD
Wow, great! Do you have a link?
Right now I'm sitting at my computer...considering whether or not to open a new open modelling competition. I have a great idea for it, though, so I think I will.

Oh sure! Here it is: http://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh605/101AlwaysForever/?act
ion=view¤t=Screenshot-14.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

And you should open a new modeling comp I can enter. Or if not, I could judge I love judging What's your idea for your new comp?
arainza24

Sparkleberrystar wrote:nothing.. avoiding reading a ss packet

Ok. Anyways, how was your day? There was a storm a few hours ago I think where I am
Sparkleberrystar

arainza24 wrote:

Ok. Anyways, how was your day? There was a storm a few hours ago I think where I am

my day was nice. how was yours? It rained here not too long ago but it stopped
ashleyadorable

That looks really nice! What was it for?

My new idea? Well, it's going to be an open modelling comp, called 'Musicality' and basically there are a couple songs from different genres and you incorporate the song into a photo. Then at the end of each given song assignments..(idk what to call it ) the winner out of all the songs is titled the Popstar...xD What do you think?

And I'd love to have you as a judge, but it'll only be guest judges, so...

arainza24

Sparkleberrystar wrote:
arainza24 wrote:

my day was nice. how was yours? It rained here not too long ago but it stopped

My day was good. Edited some pics today
arainza24

ashleyadorable wrote:That looks really nice! What was it for?

My new idea? Well, it's going to be an open modelling comp, called 'Musicality' and basically there are a couple songs from different genres and you incorporate the song into a photo. Then at the end of each given song assignments..(idk what to call it ) the winner out of all the songs is titled the Popstar...xD What do you think?

That's a good idea for a comp! and I would love to be a guest judge. Anything with the word "judge" in it, I'm in
ashleyadorable

arainza24 wrote:
ashleyadorable wrote:That looks really nice! What was it for?

That's a good idea for a comp! and I would love to be a guest judge. Anything with the word "judge" in it, I'm in

Thanks! I'll definitely let you guest judge You can guest judge the first one..I think I'll find an additional guest judge too

Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: