Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Yes/no: Will you be buying Diesel Stuff?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Diesel
bluebird137

i am not sure yet.hope there will be a chat on this.
GinaJiggs

yes defiantly be getting the diesel stuff
tata888

Yes!
BlaZZingBrunette

No! I will not spend a dime on this SP. There is absolutely nothing spectacular,
nor outstanding in this SP. As a matter of fact there is old stuff that looks
so much better than this SP. Happy Simming
Sharifah28

I'm much more willing to spend money on this than that Katy Perry crap. I want more furniture and clothes anyway, so I'm getting it.
BeASimmer

I never even heard of Diesel until now. And the clothes don't look very impressive.

taterb26

Um... maybe. I love the clothes that I have seen, but I will most definitely not be paying full price, though. If I end up getting it, it will be when it is for cheap on Amazon.

I like to run from leprechauns and chase unicorns.
megan_maria

Yes will definitely be buying this SP. I loved the sims 2 h&m stuff and I think the game is lacking in good clothes

wolfess228

Yes I'll probably be getting for some of the clothes and furniture.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/18/12 01:01 PM

Ceres_Meiriona

I was really excited for this SP and when they released the pictures my heart kind of sank. The furniture is acceptable, but the clothing choices really disappointed me. There are so many amazing Diesel clothing styles.. and it's like they hit the clearance rack and chose only the ones that no one really favored.

They're not all awful, but I find myself enjoying only a limited few. It does seem like quite a few people are happy about it, though, so that's good. Just not an SP for me.

aaddd

most likly i won't.thay need to come up with better Sps and bigger ones.

Cheating in games that you play offline is okay no harm done.the only way cheating in video games is wrong is whean people cheat on online games.
Deathrider1991

No, my car doesn't take diesel.
Karazara

Nope. Not that there's anything in it I actively dislike really; just nothing in it that gets me excited about paying $20 for it all. (I have to admit I never even heard of Diesel before this stuff pack was announced). Heck the Katy Perry one seems more interesting than this still on the fence about getting that one. So probably will just skip this. May get it later if the price drops but to be honest more for the furniture than the clothes (to be honest I find furniture and appliances more interesting than clothes any day of the week; why a stuff pack that's mostly clothes is harder for me to get excited about, even if I found the clothes interesting. And well, I don't.)

More interesting themes please. Something like KPST but not candy. Sure you can come up with something.
Treesoar64

Probably yes.

Diancarock

On the fence. It seems like a quick pack they threw out there too satisfy all the people who hated the KP pack. (me included)... I don't want anymore rushed products from EA.

Post Reply Forum Index » Diesel
Go to: