Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
People booing at my sim?  XML
Forum Index » World Adventures
rock00goddess

I'm not sure if this is the right place for my question... but here goes

EVERYONE boos at my sim, even the wife of this sim is constantly booing at him with a thought bubble of his face and a No Circle or Prohibition sign over his face. Why does everyone hate my sim? It's really annoying.
[/size]
Cheeezey

Sometimes it depends on what they're wearing. For instance, the maids will always point and laugh at or boo my sims if they're inside in their swimwear (which happens a lot when you have a sprinkler and a sim with a "loves the outdoors" trait). The paper delivery kids and mail carriers will sometimes boo you if you're outside in your pajamas reading the paper or working in your garden.

For the no symbol, usually it means someone is being rude, or flirting with someone they aren't supposed to. For instance, if my married but flirty sim flirts with someone other than the spouse, the spouse, friends, or other family members may look at them thinking the "no" symbol over the one doing the flirty cheating.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/20/10 11:04 PM

Pary

is your sim Evil ?
On the Criminal / Emperor of Evil Career track?

blunote00: IDC about DM's stank booty!

Jaghar7

Is your sim dressed appropriately?

I see this a lot when my sims are in their swimsuits and there is no pool on the lot. It is truely aggravating and quite, quite rude. I remember that the paper boy/girl would do the same if my sims stepped outside in their PJs.

(For the record my sims are in their swimmies to avoid getting soaked while exploring dive wells)

EDIT: Wow too slow this time. Beaten by seconds! Twice!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/20/10 11:05 PM

MarahG

I had a sim boo at his girlfriend ALL the time, I thought it was funny when he booed at her after they woohooed.

R.I.P The Rev A7X foREVer

rock00goddess

Nope... my sim is dressed in everyday attire and just doing adventures. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: