Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Splash of Color: a Pastel Rainbowcy~ Gen 11 Chapter 1 Pg. 1231! Added 10.1.13  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
shogunfish

Okay. I'm going to attempt to put this into words, but I still don't really know how to describe it. I hope it makes sense, and isn't too annoyingly long.

You are an amazing writer, and an amazing sim creator. Splash has inspired me so much, and not just in my writing. I'm so glad that you invented berry sims, because now I don't know what I would do without them. I'm so sad that this is over, but the way that you wrapped it all up was beautiful. It seemed so hard to make an ending that could satisfy this amazing story, but you did it. Normally I can't reread things, but I think this is an exception. The characters really help it come to life, and not only was the story amazing, but the pictures that went along really helped convey it, and they were all beautiful. I don't even know what I'm going to do know that its over. This thread will be on my bookmark list forever.

I, for one, will not mind you future picture spamming. In fact I look forward to it. <3

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/18/12 01:04 AM

shogunfish

invisible post.

berrypie27

Location:Chillin with Lo and discussing things of great importance!

shogunfish wrote:Okay. I'm going to attempt to put this into words, but I still don't really know how to describe it. I hope it makes sense, and isn't too annoyingly long.

You are an amazing writer, and an amazing sim creator. Splash has inspired me so much, and not just in my writing. I'm so glad that you invented berry sims, because now I don't know what I would do without them. I'm so sad that this is over, but the way that you wrapped it all up was beautiful. It seemed so hard to make an ending that could satisfy this amazing story, but you did it. Normally I can't reread things, but I think this is an exception. The characters really help it come to life, and not only was the story amazing, but the pictures that went along really helped convey it, and they were all beautiful. I don't even know what I'm going to do know that its over. This thread will be on my bookmark list forever.

I, for one, will not mind you future picture spamming. In fact I look forward to it. <3

thank you love! You guys seriously make me soar around the room~ I love ya all to bits!
elizablaine

Location:The day after tomorrow. And I've tasted the rainbow, I LIKE it!!

"For in dreams there is truth, and in truth lay the dreams of the heart"

I'm so sad to see this end and yet the ending is beautiful, you have made me run the entire gauntlet of emotions with this story, from happiness and sadness to unbelievable pride in the characters for staying true to themselves. You have an incredible gift for story telling and I hope it is one that never leaves you.

Congrats on a successful 10 generations and WELL DONE!!
wickedjr89

I don't even know...how to describe it. *crys* So beautiful! The ending was certainly a surprise! And bittersweet that it ended. I can't believe it's really over. It is amazing!!

Sims3PlayrG

Location:Just gonna stand there and hear me rawwr? Thats alright because I am a dinosaur, I am a dinosaur♥

I felt like crying tonight... So what did I do?
Yup. Read the Finale, all over again.

XD
kmsim15

Great finale Berry, Im so sad it is over. I will have to keep my eye out for updates on the family. But great job! It was such a beautiful story.
ABKS3

Location:♪I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't me yet♪ ----- Becky's here!

Hi. I'm Becky. You don't know me because I am a major lurker. I feel like I should have posted on this back when I first started reading it and keep posting on this. Which was back at the end of Tranquils's gen/beginning of Waterlily's gen. I immediately fell in love with this story. I think it took me 2 or 3 days of reading after I got home from school to finally get caught up. I never got to vote for a generation because I always seemed to miss voting but I always loved the heir so it didn't really matter. I wasn't expecting this to end so soon. I wasn't expecting it at all. I thought you were gonna do like a whole generation and then when it got to the point where we normally pick a new heir you were just gonna write an ending.

The ending. Not what I was expecting but absolutely perfect for the story. The idea that Merlot had dreamed up all these generations and he knew the only way that these wonderful people would come to be was if he made some life changing decisions was a great idea, I have no idea how you came up with it. I would like to say that this story and this ending was absolutely perfect.

You are an amazing writer Berry and you inspire me to get better at my own writing and maybe have the courage/confidence to post one on here one day. I can't wait to see updates from this wonderful family. Splash of Color was amazing. I don't know what other amazing thing you could do next. Thank you for bringing us the Chiffons. <3

Back to lurking now.
dorendia122

Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story. Bless the computer that allows those hands to type away the intriguing legacy that you've graced apon us simmers. I've been lurking ever since the beginning and I can't even explain how beautiful the whole legacy and ending was. Wow.... just bravo... bravo indeed!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/21/12 12:14 AM

madhu_vati

I started reading late in the story, during Waterlily's gen. After I found it I would find myself catching up during the time I set aside for myself to play sims, and at other times when I really should have been more productive . Your pictures you take are amazing, and I can only hope that one day mine will be as awesome. And I think you did a wonderful job with your characters, they all feel unique and like they truly have their own personalities, stories, and voices. It was sad to see it end. Sorry for not posting anything sooner, now that its over I really wanted to say how enjoyable reading it has been. I told my sister about it a while ago and she has been reading it slowly between her busy school and extra-curricular schedule, and she was sad to hear that it was over and she isn't even half-way through it yet

435q

Hey, Berry. I know you guys don't see me all that much anymore, but I saw something yesterday that just made me smile. I was at my friend's house when I noticed she had two interesting decorative signs in her kitchen. One said "Merlot", and the one directly below it said "Pinot Noir". They were both light purple as well. I couldn't help but laugh and think of you. I almost asked her to take a picture of it and send it to me. xD

Edit: Finale?! How long was I gone? I have to go read this right now!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/22/12 04:44 PM

HalcyonKat

I feel so torn on the fact that this story is ending.

It was like my lil home point when I first really started to look at the forums...

I'm sad that there won't be more stories of the Chiffons, but also I am so happy that you completed the story, and in such an awesome way!

I look forward to any picture spam or mini update you post on the family.

I hope someday you'll write another story (once you have had proper break from this one).

Take care berry!
berrypie27

elizablaine wrote:"For in dreams there is truth, and in truth lay the dreams of the heart"

I'm so sad to see this end and yet the ending is beautiful, you have made me run the entire gauntlet of emotions with this story, from happiness and sadness to unbelievable pride in the characters for staying true to themselves. You have an incredible gift for story telling and I hope it is one that never leaves you.

Congrats on a successful 10 generations and WELL DONE!!
\
Thank you so much dear. It sure has been an adventure! :] I hope to continue telling stories for a very long time!
berrypie27

wickedjr89 wrote:I don't even know...how to describe it. *crys* So beautiful! The ending was certainly a surprise! And bittersweet that it ended. I can't believe it's really over. It is amazing!!

Thank you love. Me too. It is still hard to believe. Just glad I have them to play still!
berrypie27

Sims3PlayrG wrote:I felt like crying tonight... So what did I do?
Yup. Read the Finale, all over again.

XD

AWWWW XDD I should do that sometime. Start from the beginning and read it all again.

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: