Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Splash of Color: a Pastel Rainbowcy~ Gen 11 Chapter 1 Pg. 1231! Added 10.1.13  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
berrypie27

Location:Chillin with Lo and discussing things of great importance!

kmsim15 wrote:Great finale Berry, Im so sad it is over. I will have to keep my eye out for updates on the family. But great job! It was such a beautiful story.

Thank you!!! n.n
berrypie27

ABKS3 wrote:Hi. I'm Becky. You don't know me because I am a major lurker. I feel like I should have posted on this back when I first started reading it and keep posting on this. Which was back at the end of Tranquils's gen/beginning of Waterlily's gen. I immediately fell in love with this story. I think it took me 2 or 3 days of reading after I got home from school to finally get caught up. I never got to vote for a generation because I always seemed to miss voting but I always loved the heir so it didn't really matter. I wasn't expecting this to end so soon. I wasn't expecting it at all. I thought you were gonna do like a whole generation and then when it got to the point where we normally pick a new heir you were just gonna write an ending.

The ending. Not what I was expecting but absolutely perfect for the story. The idea that Merlot had dreamed up all these generations and he knew the only way that these wonderful people would come to be was if he made some life changing decisions was a great idea, I have no idea how you came up with it. I would like to say that this story and this ending was absolutely perfect.

You are an amazing writer Berry and you inspire me to get better at my own writing and maybe have the courage/confidence to post one on here one day. I can't wait to see updates from this wonderful family. Splash of Color was amazing. I don't know what other amazing thing you could do next. Thank you for bringing us the Chiffons. <3

Back to lurking now.

Aww you!!! Definitely keep writing. You will only get stronger as you go! I am so glad you took some time to leave a message. I really appreciate it. I don't get paid for any of this, but when I get to hear how I inspired someone, it fulfills me better than money ever could!
berrypie27

dorendia122 wrote:Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story. Bless the computer that allows those hands to type away the intriguing legacy that you've graced apon us simmers. I've been lurking ever since the beginning and I can't even explain how beautiful the whole legacy and ending was. Wow.... just bravo... bravo indeed!

Thank you, thank you! LMAO your siggy kills me. XD
berrypie27

madhu_vati wrote:I started reading late in the story, during Waterlily's gen. After I found it I would find myself catching up during the time I set aside for myself to play sims, and at other times when I really should have been more productive . Your pictures you take are amazing, and I can only hope that one day mine will be as awesome. And I think you did a wonderful job with your characters, they all feel unique and like they truly have their own personalities, stories, and voices. It was sad to see it end. Sorry for not posting anything sooner, now that its over I really wanted to say how enjoyable reading it has been. I told my sister about it a while ago and she has been reading it slowly between her busy school and extra-curricular schedule, and she was sad to hear that it was over and she isn't even half-way through it yet

awww she has all the time to catch up. It won't go anywhere. Thank you so much dear. Sorry I was keeping you distracted though hahaha
berrypie27

435q wrote:Hey, Berry. I know you guys don't see me all that much anymore, but I saw something yesterday that just made me smile. I was at my friend's house when I noticed she had two interesting decorative signs in her kitchen. One said "Merlot", and the one directly below it said "Pinot Noir". They were both light purple as well. I couldn't help but laugh and think of you. I almost asked her to take a picture of it and send it to me. xD

Edit: Finale?! How long was I gone? I have to go read this right now!

Hey love! That is amazing! I love that I have so many of you freakin out when you see the name. That is too awesome x3
berrypie27

HalcyonKat wrote:I feel so torn on the fact that this story is ending.

It was like my lil home point when I first really started to look at the forums...

I'm sad that there won't be more stories of the Chiffons, but also I am so happy that you completed the story, and in such an awesome way!

I look forward to any picture spam or mini update you post on the family.

I hope someday you'll write another story (once you have had proper break from this one).

Take care berry!

Thank you love!! :3
BakerGirl17

Well I finally finished the ending and all I can say is..that it was really good. I feel really sad it is the end but I'm happy I was able to read it all. I might have to go back rereading it again.

I can't wait to see what else you will do but I happy you will have a lovely break to think on something really great in the near future. ^^

Again great Job Berry!

berrypie27

BakerGirl17 wrote:Well I finally finished the ending and all I can say is..that it was really good. I feel really sad it is the end but I'm happy I was able to read it all. I might have to go back rereading it again.

I can't wait to see what else you will do but I happy you will have a lovely break to think on something really great in the near future. ^^

Again great Job Berry!

Thank you so much dearest!!
'There is one more piece to our story...

Part 1
Part 2
berrypie27

Wow there are a lot of stories going on. I'm not even sure what page this is at XDDD
xRainbowx

Location:Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind~

*gasp* Realizing this phenomenon has come to an end, I have set a vow to myself to read all of the generations again
I've been gone for so long, and I need refreshing :3 Tea should help me on this mission...

berrypie27

xRainbowx wrote:*gasp* Realizing this phenomenon has come to an end, I have set a vow to myself to read all of the generations again
I've been gone for so long, and I need refreshing :3 Tea should help me on this mission...

I wish you well on your journey!! n.n
xRainbowx

Location:Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind~

Hehee, got my hiking boots on ready :s

berrypie27

xRainbowx wrote:Hehee, got my hiking boots on ready :s

heheheh~ oh good! I should go back some time and read it all too. x3
NightlockFallen

Hiya Berry

You haven't seen me before....but I've kind of been a HUGE lurker I probably should have commented earlier, but I always got nervous posting things on other people's threads--until just recently, that is . I actually stumbled in on the party sort of in the middle of Waterlily's generation, and I kind of instantly fell in love with it <3. I took the entire weekend reading Lacey's generation (I like Lacey's name too :3) up to the point in Waterlily's generation. I just recently finished the whole thing, and there are not enough words to express how much I loved it.

The ending was extremely beautiful. With the meadow they were at to the fact that Merlot had completely dreamed (Couldn't find better word choice ) the whole thing before it actually happened. It was absolutely breathtaking.

I just currently started reading If You Were Mine and so far I love it. I wish the rainbowcy wasn't over, but sadly all good things must come to an end.

But you sure went out with a bang

~Nighty

berrypie27

NightlockFallen wrote:Hiya Berry

You haven't seen me before....but I've kind of been a HUGE lurker I probably should have commented earlier, but I always got nervous posting things on other people's threads--until just recently, that is . I actually stumbled in on the party sort of in the middle of Waterlily's generation, and I kind of instantly fell in love with it <3. I took the entire weekend reading Lacey's generation (I like Lacey's name too :3) up to the point in Waterlily's generation. I just recently finished the whole thing, and there are not enough words to express how much I loved it.

The ending was extremely beautiful. With the meadow they were at to the fact that Merlot had completely dreamed (Couldn't find better word choice ) the whole thing before it actually happened. It was absolutely breathtaking.

I just currently started reading If You Were Mine and so far I love it. I wish the rainbowcy wasn't over, but sadly all good things must come to an end.

But you sure went out with a bang

~Nighty

Thank you so much dear!! Hope you like the story. It has a pretty heavy ending

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: