Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Deformed babies/toddlers/kids? Look here.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
FuryRed

EDIT- for a more expansive and updated list of bad CC and instructions of how to remove it, go HERE

I seem to spend a hella lot of time copy/pasting this all over the place, so I figured I might as well put it in a thread to save time.

If you've got problems with the Sim kids in your game- baby a giant stick, toddler a long-limbed freak etc. then I think I can help.

These sorts of issues are caused by bad custom content, usually obtained through downloading from the exchange.

To fix it, go to the installed content section of your launcher, look out for and uninstall...
top-nkd
bottom-nkd
Metallica Magnets logo t-shirt
toddler_tee (with 'milk' written on it)
collectionblondes (has a picture of a woman with a black bikini top and bottom)
And this:

Also this just in (thanks to Kim5496)

There's also a item called Shymoo that causes problems. I'm not sure what it looks like in the launcher, but in game in looks like this:

If you download Sims or households from the exchange on a regular basis, it's a good idea to have a scroll through your launcher every so often just in case something bad has sneaked in.

Hope that helps

Updates:

This is what the Metallica Magnets logo t-shirt looks like (picture should be the same in the launcher)

Thanks crinrict.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 07/23/10 08:44 AM

ameliuh321

Location:new york's hottest club is BOOOOOOOOOF (that's nine o's)

Very helpful - hopefully it will get rid of all the 'GLITCHY BABY' forums we've got around here. ;D

CloverStarDropper

Ever the guidance, aren't you, FuryRed?

amy88

Many a baby and toddler I've had deformed by these horrible CC's. It's so sad Thank you for this
lovints2

Thanks for posting this FuryRed I had this same problem and did not know what to look for until I seen this on the mares and the knew what I had to take out it was awful most of the tots and children in my town looked like mutants I'm pretty sure I saw this on the mares

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/27/10 08:28 PM

Couriervaughan

Thank for info

CloverStarDropper

I cant help but wonder what happens to the CC that causes it to be bad. If it's from the exchange, it should be made by another sims player, right?
I wonder...

Alidai

It comes with swimwear,I have it in my game,but I can't see it in my launcher,but it doesn't give any problems.

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/qNGO]
SimmerGirl20

I don't have nkd or anything like that in my launcher so why on God's green earth am I getting glitchy babies?!

Alidai

I found the swimwear outfit its under Shamoo>Full outfit

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/qNGO]
lovints2

SimmerGirl20 wrote:I don't have nkd or anything like that in my launcher so why on God's green earth am I getting glitchy babies?!

Are you looking for New Cas Project in your launcher?
SimmerGirl20

Yeah, that's not there either.

FuryRed

lovints2 wrote:Thanks for posting this FuryRed I had this same problem and did not know what to look for until I seen this on the mares and the knew what I had to take out it was awful most of the tots and children in my town looked like mutants I'm pretty sure I saw this on the mares

Yeah they posted a screenshot from by blog

Thanks for the info on the Shymooness Alidai.

SimmerGirl20- these are just a list of bad CC items that we know about, it's possible that there are more out there. If you do find out what's causing your problems if you could take launcher screenshot that would be grand

SiMsAdDiCt121

Location:With the Schnuffel Bunnie singing the snuggle song to our carrot (:

I remember the day I found that and erased it from my game. Happiest sim game day of my life xD

I have been permabanned without a reason!
tavoris08

Wow has to be a CC error has to be

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: