Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Family Tree Won't Open  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Possible Bugs
LaBelleMichelle

When I click the family tree button with an adult sim as the active sim, it won't open. However, when I click it with a child as the active sim, it will open. When it opens though, it's incomplete; it only shows the child's parents and some of their parents' siblings; it doesn't show the child's siblings or anyone else. Any ideas?
AimeeJaine

Did you manage to find a solution for this? I'm having the same problem
Zasafar

I'm having this same problem too. It started up right around the time I couldn't do tomb exploration as the only thing I can do is use stores or go through the door I came into the tomb through. I think it started happening after I tried to have a baby on vacation with one of the China inhabitants. The baby sound played but no baby and then the bugs.
Lonefox

This is a notorious problem Sims 3 has been experiencing since WA.
You might wanna check out this thread to see how long this problem persisted without getting fixed:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/143547.page#1719471
Miami10123

This is happening to me too. After adding more houses in edit town, the family tree just stopped opening. It works with no one in the family. And this world has a big family. I'm doing the 100 kid challenge and I use the family tree to keep track. Now I can't.
SweetieTreats

You corrupted your family tree. I haven't found a way to fix this but people have using mods to fix the issue. If you woohoo and try for a baby in a WA location using a female Sim, the game creates a pregnancy in the WA location. Once your Sim leaves the location, she experiences another pregnancy in the home world.

See my list of bugs here for more information: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/726754.page

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/27/13 01:16 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » Possible Bugs
Go to: