Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How do you add new Sim to and existing game?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
SithariRog

I've started a game where I created only one Sim. I'd like to create new Sims for this game. Is this possible? If so, how do you do that?
chitochu

you make new sims
then go to move into to house on the main menu and u can add sims to houses wiith other people in them

im bad at explaining

so in your house with your sim make sure ur sim is stil living der
then create more sims but dont move them into a house straight away

go to main menu and click on move into house and you can click on something to move sims in with other people
its a bit awkward

sorry if this dont help you
Obsessedfae

I am having this problem as well. I dont want to start a new game for each household because I want all of my sims to be able to interact in 1 town. Is this possible?

edit/I searched google and here's what I came up with..maybe it will help..I'm gonna try it out.
http://videoonlinegames.suite101.com/article.cfm/sims_3_active_
household_and_edit_town

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/09/09 01:45 AM

chitochu

im not 100% sure?
u cud try what i said above if it makes sense and if not serch the net maybe to see if anyone has it written any where
SithariRog

Yes, I've already started a game. I can't find any way to add a Sim to an existing game. It seems you should be able to. But, maybe alls you can do is create a bunch of Sims before ending your creation process and then once you've entered the game you can no longer add any Sims to it?
chitochu

hmm.. im sory about this im just not sure what to do

i kno that i almost added my created sims with another family that was in game

i was moving them into the house with them already in it
i dont really remember how i did it

sorry ]=
Obsessedfae

Go to edit town, then click the symbol that has two houses, and you can change the existing household, which means play another in the same town..or make a new family..once again still in the same town and "game". its confusing..sorry if it makes no sense. go to the link that I posted for further details. hope thats what you were wanting.

by the way, if you were looking to merge households, you can do that under edit town as well.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/09/09 02:05 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: