Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Investigate the Chinese Gallery?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
RoseDaughter5

I just sent a sim to France for the first time. (I've concentrated on China thus far.) Her adventure instructions are to investigate the Chinese section of the art gallery, and see if she finds anything strange. I've had her search high and low, but have found nothing out of the ordinary. Does anyone know what it is I'm supposed to find? Help is greatly appreciated.
LRM09

hope im telling you this correctly, its been a while since ive been to france..but anyways, i think where it is roped off, if you look there is one of those little holes on the wall that you put your hand into, that will open a door. hope this helps..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/10 06:04 PM

Simpkin

Hm, the hole comes into the wall once you've inspected the Chinese part of the place.
What I had to do was kick the gnomes.
One is in the Chinese section and one in Egyptian.

http://ask.fm/doowally ask me stuff, I'm bored
http://tinyurl.com/o7vyunc my blog
Jaghar7

Actually the hole is always there and the gnomes don't have anything to do with it. The hole is the goal for investigating the Chinese exhibit.

RoseDaughter5

Yay! I found it. Thanks for all of the replies! Happy Simming.
squzalkitty

i can't seem to move on after i find the hole in the wall near the roped off staircase, i go though the door that opens and go down to the basement but then i get stuck and i am not sure of where to go after that.
Jaghar7

Ok here's your hint. Triangles are a lot like arrows.

squzalkitty

well i already tried putting the staues where the arrows point.
Jaghar7

Ok but the arrows are to draw you attention to whatever they're pointing at. Walls, levers..

Simpkin

Nah, there was no hole in my gallery. I had to kick the gnomes.
I think at first the downstairs/basement was closed off with a gate.
After kicking a gnome the hole appeared and I could open the gate.

http://ask.fm/doowally ask me stuff, I'm bored
http://tinyurl.com/o7vyunc my blog
Smeelia

Simpkin wrote:Nah, there was no hole in my gallery. I had to kick the gnomes.
I think at first the downstairs/basement was closed off with a gate.
After kicking a gnome the hole appeared and I could open the gate.

I didn't have to kick Gnomes for this, that's really strange that you did. I have a fear of kicking Gnomes, I know they'll try to get revenge when my sims least expect it. Actually, that would be cool .
Aislygn

I've looked where the Chinese statues are roped off, and I've searched the area around the stairs... I haven't been able to locate any hole in the wall. This is concerning to me cause I haven't been able to spot any gnomes, either, so I'm not sure how to get to this part of the quest...
KatAnubis

Aislygn wrote:I've looked where the Chinese statues are roped off, and I've searched the area around the stairs... I haven't been able to locate any hole in the wall. This is concerning to me cause I haven't been able to spot any gnomes, either, so I'm not sure how to get to this part of the quest...

You don't have to have anything to do with gnomes. I haven't seen a gnome on this quest in a long time. (The first time I played it, there was a gnome but I think they are red herrings, since they don't have anything to do with the quest.)

The place with the hole in the wall is on the main floor. As you face the building, go in on the right hand side into an area which has a bed. Closer to the door but as you face the bed, on the left side is a wall next to some roped off stairs. The hole in the wall is on that wall.
KarinL

I never had to kick gnomes. Which is fortunate, because half the time there aren't any.
MollyCheka

Actually, after you complete the first part THEN the hole appears by the roped off stairs!!

Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: