Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Colouring Outside the Lines: A Rainbowcy  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
jamais

Hi there! I'm jamais, and this is my first time posting a legacy EVER! (I've played many, but I've never made anything of them). I'm so excited to finally post one, so please, let me know what you think!! Ps. If you see any berry similar lots and faces, you can thank the sim genius berrypie27 (:

The order of colours will go as follows:
Red

Orange

Yellow

Mint

Green

Light Blue

Blue

Lavender

Purple

Pink

Here goes...

Chapter 1.1 Snowberry Soufflé

Dear journal,

Today is the day! I am finally on my own. Of course, the sad and sudden passing of my parents gave me a tidy inheritance, so I was able to invest in a pleasant new home. What adventure awaits me? I guess I'll find out ;)

Everything was turning out perfectly fine until I spotted some horrid white flowers in front of my house. Whoever planted these dreadful things must have been either just as ugly themselves or completely blind. As soon as I can afford a lawnmower, these puppies are toast.

Eager to see some more of the town, I started walking. This place was so much more colourful than...than before. The grass here was kept green instead of being left to brown and die, the houses were painted with something other than gray or white...and the foliage! Trees and shrubs and flowers oh my! It wasn't long until I stumbled upon my neighbor and was quickly welcomed inside.

Unfortunately, Ms. Julip Mint` was not as nice as she had previously implied.

"You're so white, a snowman would be jealous" she snapped, crossing her arms.

"At least my hair matches my eyebrows. What, did your stylist forget to touch those up?" I spat back.

Her friend, Creme Brulee, played the guitar off to the side. At most times I would be nice and say she played well, but I was no longer here to make friends. "Oh stop that infernal racket!" I cried, stabbing my finger over to Creme. She looked sad, but put her guitar away and tiptoed up the stairs.

Once I began a rampage, I couldn't seem to stop. I just had to creep up behind this Julip woman and scare her. After that I fled the house, in search of someone I could start off right with.

After securing a part-time job at the bookstore, I attempted to make conversation with a woman immersed in a book nearby. She grumbled something for a moment, then fell silent. I asked her how her novel was, but she didn't reply.

"Geez!" I said out loud, not to anyone in particular, as I assumed the woman with the book was not listening, "Everyone in this town is either a jerk or a shut in!"

I stopped by the park on my way home, making one last attempt to find a new friend. To my dismay, the only other living creatures there were a few overzealous fish. Disappointed, I headed home, hoping that I new day would bring new people and opportunities.

Until next time,

Snowberry
Island6

Yay, I like this!
Congratz on posting your first legacy!
I've tried posting mine but they all sucked
Now I don't make any stories at all, and I'm looking for a new project!
Anyways, great job!

jamais

Hey! Thanks so much!
I'm sure they didn't suck as much as you think they did. I hope you try to continue making stories, because I'd love to read them (:
Island6

Thanks
Maybe I'll try again, if I'm in the mood.
If you want to see my failed attempts their in my studio.
You can tell me how bad they really were
When do you think you'll get the next chapter out?

jamais

Haha, James White seems to be a pretty funny character. Any chance you'll be continuing with him?
The next chapter will probably be out tomorrow, considering everything else I have to do goes as planned. (:
Island6

Yes playing with James can be highly entertaining
I could continue with him because I still have his family...
Anyways I'll be sure to look for the next chapter tomorrow

cupcake

Location:♫Hi, it's me I'm bored again, all is well I'm not insane♫

Great start, I'm another that was inpsired by Berry. If you ever want to read it click the cupcakes.

berrypie27

Location:Chillin with Lo and discussing things of great importance!

Yay!! I feel so honored to have inspired so many stories! Great start! She is certainly a firecracker isn't she.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/14/10 04:29 AM

TheHoLyPanda

Awesome. Snowberry is so cute.

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: