Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Pets Bug Thread  XML
Forum Index » Pets
Phantomrose90

EternitysShadow wrote:For those having troubles with their unicorns, these are 2 fixes that have seemed to work for people:

1. Start a new town. The patches often make you have to do that.
2. move your family out and then back into the house.

Thanks Eternity, I will try the second choice. If that doesn't work, then I will try a new town. Do you think it will still work if I save whole household (with house) to the library?

Jacalyn_Rose

Phantomrose90 wrote:
EternitysShadow wrote:For those having troubles with their unicorns, these are 2 fixes that have seemed to work for people:

1. Start a new town. The patches often make you have to do that.
2. move your family out and then back into the house.

Thanks Eternity, I will try the second choice. If that doesn't work, then I will try a new town. Do you think it will still work if I save whole household (with house) to the library?

I've tried the second one myself, and it hasn't worked. :/ I'm going to have to look up how to switch towns, because I don't know what exactly this means. Hopefully, it will work this time. :3
EternitysShadow

Start a new town=start a new save game. But just to make sure you didn't miss a step, here's a thread with the steps TSalarek typed out:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/511412.page

Hope that helps!

new signature under construction
Seresto

I adopted a cat over the phone. I believe that the sim that was delivering the cat came, but he just stands outside my house. He's been there for 2 days. The game says "There are no interactions available" when I try to click on him.

Then, a burglar broke into my house, and he reacted to the alarm. He ran into my house to freak out at the burglar, but still no interactions available. Now he is just standing in my living room...

Also, I cannot either adopt a new animal, or put the cat up for adoption, because I never received it...

1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods? No
2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods? No
3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do)? Never used
4. Do you have Pets or just the Patch? Pets
5. Did you start a new game for Pets or are you playing an existing ones? New game for Pets
6. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? EA - Sunset Valley
7. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) Win 7
EternitysShadow

Seresto wrote:I adopted a cat over the phone. I believe that the sim that was delivering the cat came, but he just stands outside my house. He's been there for 2 days. The game says "There are no interactions available" when I try to click on him.

Then, a burglar broke into my house, and he reacted to the alarm. He ran into my house to freak out at the burglar, but still no interactions available. Now he is just standing in my living room...

Also, I cannot either adopt a new animal, or put the cat up for adoption, because I never received it...

1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods? No
2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods? No
3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do)? Never used
4. Do you have Pets or just the Patch? Pets
5. Did you start a new game for Pets or are you playing an existing ones? New game for Pets
6. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? EA - Sunset Valley
7. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) Win 7

Try this:

Crtl+Shift+C up the cheat window
type in "resetSim (first name) (last name)" Only not in brackets, only with one space between. the social worker should have a name. Ex. if the social workers name is Bob Flower:

resetSim Bob Flower

Hope that fixes it! good luck

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/13/12 11:00 PM

Pete93

anything i can do for my problem eternityshdow? with the unemployment option not appearing for horseman career?
I posted it on the last page.
EternitysShadow

Hey Pete I'll try my best to help.

When you call to register as a horsewoman, the option doesn't appear at all, or is it greyed out/not clickable?

Mingskatera

I just downloaded the new patch from the sims 3 lanch early today . Then I went to play the game and it won't open the sims lanch . I Unintall the game and it still won't open .. Stupid patch help please

I have the sims pets limited edition game .
My computer is a Pc
I have vista
use only mods from the sims exchange ..
was playing in the new world Lunar Lakes
oh the patch took longer to upload also.

just click on the technical discussion on the forum colum instead of the pets link they help me unquaratine my sims luncher from Norton Anti virus I have a uptodate one but they also have a link for those of us who have a older version of Norton so check it out guys

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/16/12 12:57 PM

EternitysShadow

@ Mingskatera sorry I can't help you ): but post your problem in the Showtime/1.31/32/33 thread in the showtime forum.

Pete93

Its not greyed out, the the otpion just isn't there at all. Tried re loading the game and its not there still.
EternitysShadow

Hmm what is your sim's riding skill?

cosmiccathorse

I get annoyed when I start a house, have someone with horses, and if the gallop around too much they run into next doors back garden and get locked in behind their fence You cant lead them out, or make them exit and the neighbors house blocks the entrance to the front. My horses end up getting taken off me. It happens when wild horses visit too, they end up dying. I avoid this one certain house like the plague, it comes with the pets expansion and the neighbors have a pool out back and a gate on the fence.

Just whining, I dont expect a solution. Wondering if this has happened anyone else?

XxAkiraXx1

gspot.com/

We have been through two patches and the main problems freezing and then turning off the game unexpectedly comes off and now recently a problem where it won't let me save saying error 12. It's insane nothing has been fixed or stabilized give me a break. EA needs to be worried about these issues way more then connecting the game to the site so people can talk to each other while there on it...

http://silverequusarabians.weebly.com/index.html
jkhfjkfbhvf

im having the same problem as Pete93. the button doesnt even show up. my sim is level 4 in riding so i went to the city hall to register as a horsewoman. when i got there the only choices were: tour city hall, tour city hall with..., take charisma class, and join politics career. are my sim's trait messing it up or something? she has brave, good kisser, animal lover,virtuoso,and friendly. whats going on?

simcess

Hello, I just got the Sims 3 pets and I have a problem with the pets where they are deformed.
My Computer is SONY and the name of my graphics card is "Mobile Intel (R) 965 Express Chipset Family" of Intel.
On my computer I also have the Late Night installed, and it works perfectly fine.
I do not have any mods installed, and never had.
I am playing an EA town, although my problem is related to the CAS.
Operating System is Vista.
Space left on disk: 79,8 / 140 .
Advanced Rendering is not enabled.

Please help!
Thanks.

Forum Index » Pets
Go to: