Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Special Announcement!  XML
Locked Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Mychro5

Location:Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.- Albert Einstein

catloverplayer wrote:So have we reached another milestone yet? I don't think the Russian pics have anything to do with the facebook thing.

Also what if Lunar Lakes is what we are getting Thursday.

I wish

Get Simpoints with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Mychro15 Made by mona1996

Elfen3Warrior

Location:Texas! Y'all gotta visit, wide open spaces! And, best of all, my Grandsons!

I'm really loving the new town pic. I was really hoping for a world that didn't have green terrain all over. In Appaloosa Plains, they did vary the terrain colors, so it wasn't all green, that was good. This is WONDERFULL! The terrain paints they used all over really make it look like you're somewhere else.

Drapes wrote:This looks really good! I hope it will have the same feel as strange town.. and of course boys having alien babies.. and getting abducted by aliens

You're right! Hmm, brings back memories of Strangetown. That was fun to play, making all sorts of aliens and storylines.

I also, as others have mentioned, hope we don't see the same taxi and cars all over. We need some different space and eco type cars. Wish we could select for NPCs which "category" of cars and clothes they spawn with.

Loves Building and Seasons and the recent EPs and Store Sets. My Game is always CC & MOD FREE. Yeah, cancer again in remission!
Mychro5

Location:Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.- Albert Einstein

Yes, that would be a great idea. i would love to get some different mode of transportation because a lot of taxi's wouldn't fit the world.

Get Simpoints with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Mychro15 Made by mona1996

maria_loves_alex

WOW!! Lunar Lakes looks amazing! I hope we're getting real aliens too

Mychro5

maria_loves_alex wrote:WOW!! Lunar Lakes looks amazing! I hope we're getting real aliens too

I hope too but a lot of people are saying we're not, because that would include a lot more animations and stuff. Unless they put it as a premium content. Who knows? Maybe we do get some aliens.

kittana514

SimGuruTaterTot, I think you should be early on milestone 3 since you were late on milestone 2

Miss you so much <3
RIP 6/20/1940 - 2/7/2012
To7m

kittana514 wrote:SimGuruTaterTot, I think you should be early on milestone 3 since you were late on milestone 2

I second that!!

I really do hope we get 'Proper' aliens, and not them silly green sims in HS lol for some reason i find myself getting excited over this world, i hope EA don't dissapoint...
Amj1995

I hope we get aliens also! Then I would really buy this!

jjArcenCiel

Rianna90 wrote:
luna181618 wrote:Russian forum has 2 pictures interesting. But I think the city is boring, do not look at the moon. This is the name of Terra would be a better fit.

It was really silly of them to use the term Lunar, which almost always applies to our moon..from the goddess Luna. Also, since information about sky color can be imbedded into a world, why didn't they make the sky a different color? Darker or reddish or something like that would have been nice. As for the water, I guess we can 'pretend' that Terra-forming occurred but the water falls really bother me. Where did that water come from? And why is it white rather than the greenish color of the lakes? Do you think they made it with different day/light cycles like the actual moon? I doubt it.

They would have been smarter to make this an alien world without any reference to the real world. A moon base would have been very cool...but this does not look like a moon base. The rocks are wrong and the colors wrong. An alien world would be cool if they actually made it alien...no smurfa cars, no cell phones (maybe some other sort of communication device), different careers, etc. But of course, they wouldn't do that. Even an OFB-type pack would have worked here because the people could collect and sell their stuff making a unique economy for the inhabitants. Theme worlds are tough in a Sims 3 world because they simply don't allow you enough customization of the events and default objects.

As it is, it is just playing your same game in a world with a different terrain.

How about a moon inhabited a world away. Moreover, we do not know yet what the houses look like and there will be objects. Our imagination has no limits and it will be up to us to flesh out the story of this new world. And then we have some great designer in the comunity that we feron many lunar objects.

_It_

I'm also hoping for aliens. Real aliens though, as in actually classed as a different life state with their own unique features, rather than having just a few pre-mades with the green skin tone.

It does look like a great world regardless though, although if they over charge us (which is likely, let's face it), real aliens will be the deciding factor for whether I'm going to buy it or not.
Jaguwar

No offense, EA, but I really really HATE all this "Like us and we'll tell you what's coming!" baloney. I mean, it's not like I can "like" you again, and I'm certainly not gonna browbeat my friends (or even strangers) into liking you. Either do a progressive reveal, or don't, but please don't pretend like you're putting the onus on us. (haha... that looked weird!)

Anyway yeah... This is looking cool.

Andoria

A new town - cool. If i get all my friends to go to your facebook page will you give us some more gems (topaz, malachite, zircon, kryptonite, garnet) , more metals (unobtainium, radium), more fish (coelacanth, barracuda, crab, eel, stingray) and more seeds (orange, peach, coconut, venus flytrap) . Come on guys it can't be that hard and you would make us collector sims very happy.

BlueShreve

Mychro5 wrote:
maria_loves_alex wrote:WOW!! Lunar Lakes looks amazing! I hope we're getting real aliens too

I hope too but a lot of people are saying we're not, because that would include a lot more animations and stuff. Unless they put it as a premium content. Who knows? Maybe we do get some aliens.

Yeah, I agree with you about the animations. And making alien abductions and male preggars would add a lot of new codes. But they could do some stuff with animations they already have in the game. Picture this your alien sim, grey skin no hair big black eyes. Can teleport anywhere, can walk through objects like ghosts, can use telepathic thoughts like the vampires, they can be smart and learn skills really fast....Even the looks of the ghosts could be used as an alien type sim....It could be done....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/11/12 10:30 PM

Rawla

I'm excited for this world. It looks great!
melmarhowe

I think they ( AE ) should make a Sims 3 Bank, that way the Sim could come to a new town and go get a loan at the bank to build his house, and then over a period of time, pay it back out of his paycheck.

Locked Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: