Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The "Simpoint Free" Gifting Directory: OPEN  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Bethymai

Sheba, what would you like me to make for you? I owe you big time so I better get working

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/22/12 03:16 PM

Made by mona1996! Thank you
Springfairy556

Hi, You can remove me from the list.D.N.A Request team built my community lot for me.

Bethymai

Bringing this back cos it's awesome
Feeling nice, if you want anything tell me

Edit: as long as it's cool with the OP of course

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/24/12 02:11 PM

anettesb

Bethymai wrote:Bringing this back cos it's awesome
Feeling nice, if you want anything tell me

Edit: as long as it's cool with the OP of course

I think she is ok...

I actually think she said she wouldn't mind anyone takeing over the op role = make a new thread, using her idea and giving her credit.
Keeping it running like the gifting directionary... maybe some thing for you?

click siggy to take part in the contest
Bethymai

Very good idea (: I shall do that in a second actually, would you like to help me?

anettesb

Bethymai wrote:Very good idea (: I shall do that in a second actually, would you like to help me?

How?

You need to run the OP, and explain the rules... links...

+ make the second post with a wishlist list (like in the directionary)... if you make link to people names and aske them to update like there it almost runs it self...

I don't think you need a list of creations made... would be much work.

I gladly help you her and now, with what you need..
i keep the link in my list of links... that I give out... and I help... keeping it alive....

But you need to have the time to check... atleast 1 time every week and update the list if new names comes along...

Bethymai

Sounds good I really just need help making stuff I guess, I'm on the forums most days and I will try keep it up to date ^^

Right I'll make a new thread now

anettesb

I think what you need is: (written better ofcourse)

First post:
This is a directionary for simpoint free wishes, for things you want created.
A way to give with out simpoints.
DO not post your wishlist here.
For store suff go post your list in the gifting directionary by Reachsims: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/371698.page remember to folow the OP rules.

Credit for the idea and the original thread to: Julia526, http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/502257.page

If you get what you wish for edit your first post, your name will be in the list below, linking to your wishlist. Then just post that you have updated your list, that way it is easy to manage the thread and the thread stays alive.

If you create something post it here or an other place so you know your giftie wil get his/hers gift.

Second post:
List of wish lists:
( I surgest alabetical… in blocks of 10 names)

anettesb

Bethymai wrote:Sounds good I really just need help making stuff I guess, I'm on the forums most days and I will try keep it up to date ^^

I think it be a gift to the comunity if you run it.... but please no stress...

+ this is not for you to make all the stuff.... you help thoes with itching creator fingers to find stuff they can creat for others... with out the obligation of a request team

so anybody can make stuff... thats the beuty....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/24/12 03:28 PM

Bethymai

anettesb wrote:
Bethymai wrote:Sounds good I really just need help making stuff I guess, I'm on the forums most days and I will try keep it up to date ^^

I think it be a gift to the comunity if you run it.... but please no stress...

+ this is not for you to make all the stuff.... you help thoes with itching creator fingers to find stuff they can creat for others... with out the obligation of a request team

so anybody can make stuff... thats the beuty....

Ah true, this is really a brilliant idea

Hopefully it will take off!

anettesb

I surgest you writ the posts up in a dokument so you can quick post it when you have read it over for... strange spelling and so... allso makes it esier to have the links in the spot.

You know how to make a name a link?
link julia did with the names?

Bethymai

anettesb wrote:I surgest you writ the posts up in a dokument so you can quick post it when you have read it over for... strange spelling and so... allso makes it esier to have the links in the spot.

You know how to make a name a link?
link julia did with the names?

I know how to do it, I'll build it up as I go along and keep track in a word document, thank you for the tip
Right i've made it now

SmithMarsh

I would love if someone would make me a little airstream trailor, with a '50s flair. See here for pics: airstream.com It will probably need moveobjects on, so pls. make sure the routing issues are ok.

I have all packs except master suite. I have a lot of the conservative looking store items, but I don't have a midcentury modern trailblazer or the i love the 50s sets.

Thank you so much!

Here is the form:

FORM
My games: all
Stuff packs: all except master suite
CC allowed: if it's safe
Store items: i have around 60 % of the store but i don't have midcentuy modern trailblazer or the i love the 50s sets
Things you´d like: an Airstream trailor, sort of a '50s style

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/24/12 03:49 PM

ciane

Hmm, I didn't look in here before. Nice firestation. I know the OP isn't keeping everything updated and it'll be switching to a new thread soon, and I didn't go through all the pages yet...

But Lolli, if you still want apartments, I redid all the BP apartments from scratch without the apartment shells. I may have used some store content, but I didn't have much at the time so it shouldn't be a lot, if any. The buildings are generally three to four stories tall and have all apartments furnished, but only one active. They are pretty much lot specific as BP has lots of varying lot sizes. (I don't have one of the apartments as I thought I had uploaded all of them to mediafire and deleted my saved files. But I do have pics of it and plan to remake it one day. It has the vamp and three ladies and the swimming pool.) Let me know if you'd like any specific one and I'll upload it for you.

anettesb

New thread created....

Simpointfree gifting directionary http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/532846.page

(not by me...)

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: