Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
EP7 Info Compilation (New Careers, Skills, Creatures, Objects, Moodlets, and Interactions!)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
mouseboy27

Karenn wrote:not into it... i didnt want a supernatural/magic ep
i was looking forward to seasons...

I am too.. They can't leave us Sims3 ppl without seasons / weather before moving onto Sims 4 lol... I hope
pieceofme07

I'm all for this,I hope its true it sounds true,To true to be real.

But hay if so im all for it.!

I can't waight to see what the zombies will look like.
StarlingGray

pieceofme07 wrote:
I can't waight to see what the zombies will look like.

I kiiiinda have an inkling that the zombies will be more of a temporary transformation instead of a permanent lifestate. I don't think witches will be a true lifestate, either, but will instead be replaced by the Spellcraft skill which any Sim can learn (that's how it was in Makin Magic, anyway.. they were just ordinary Sims that had a wand). This doesn't really bother me, though, since it sounds as though there will be two new lifestates: the werewolves and fairies.

Either way, this expansion sounds so cool. I can't wait.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/26/12 03:58 AM

I'll be Peter Pan, and you just be pretty.
Vasculio294

The Werewolf has me nervious... okay its bad enough the vampires "Late Night" have strong glowing skin and eyes... and can survive Sun Light. That stray from the actual formula we known them for...

So does this mean that the Sims will morph into the wolf like dogs like
Twilight
True Blood
Or
Blood Chocolate .

Now don't get me wrong... the werewolves from these arn't bad. And i would take this over sparkley glowing vampires anyday...

But i want these Werewolves. The ones that inspired Underworld and American Werewolf.

The ones that im pretty sure some of you want as well

Without the blood in its mouth of course

Is this too much to ask for?

And for the Zombie... please tell that its a state too. I don't fake zombie.

Epic Failure
The Sims
pieceofme07

So i guess if our sims are scrached or something then they will turn in to a Werewolf lol.

I hope the zombies are like the ones from sims 2 where if some one died you could bring them back but they will be a zombie.

I hope that they have some cool witches costumes.

We could have a true blood thing going on in sims 3 lol.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/26/12 02:26 PM

Nolthermo

Strange.

Until now, one expansion pack meant one new creature like SimBot, wampire or ginue. But this looks like in one expansion will be three creatures in a row - shapeshifting can mean werewolves; Zombification can mean Zombies; Magic potions creating can mean magicians.

Off course, it can mean magicians will be able to make zombies and werewolves. But I'm worried three races can mean small races instead off one good.

But I hope it'll be great....
ChDim

That sounds like a lot of mythical creatures in the game! It's awesome and I like it and i really hope that's true!!
Nolthermo

Yes, it sounds...
Valandis

Vasculio294 wrote:The Werewolf has me nervious... okay its bad enough the vampires "Late Night" have strong glowing skin and eyes... and can survive Sun Light. That stray from the actual formula we known them for...

So does this mean that the Sims will morph into the wolf like dogs like
Twilight
True Blood
Or
Blood Chocolate .

Those 3 movies/series you mentioned aren't werewolves, they are lycans (I think that's the name?) So no worry!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/27/12 11:42 AM

Kanna_Whitlock

Magic Ep finalllllyyyyyy.

When I saw the cruddy magic book in the sims store I was afraid that was their way to satisfy those who wanted the return of a "Makin' Magic" equivalent for sims 3.

Potions, werewolves, and..what I assume is beekeeping? Oh yesss.

Werewolf witches riding into the sunset with their vampire spouse on unicorns. Oh what bizarre stories I can create. Much more interesting than two humans having a kid and dying of old age.

I do agree with others, in that seasons would be awesome, but I prefer new lifestates and magic that can influence gameplay.

Also, beekeeping .
With gardening and Nectar making, this just makes it easier to have a sustainable sims lifestyle while living off the land ^-^
TenderWolf

From the sounds of it, the werewolves will be much better this time than in TS2. I don't want werewolves to be hairy Sims with long ears, fangs, claws, and hairy bodies. I want them to literally transform into a wolf. I'm getting the feeling that's what we'll have. SWEET!!!

And yes, I prefer the Twilight werewolves. :p They're big too, bigger than a normal wolf. I don't know if that applies to True Blood, as I haven't seen it, and I've only seen Blood and Chocolate once (and was severely disappointed with it because it was way too different from the book), but those wolves were regular sized. But yeah, I prefer the shape-shifting werewolves. *crosses fingers*

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/12/12 04:17 PM

GREENEYA

ChDim wrote:That sounds like a lot of mythical creatures in the game! It's awesome and I like it and i really hope that's true!!

This.
freckledrevolt

Any more news on the new EP? Doesn't it seem strange that they've released information and release dates for the next TWO coming stuff packs, but nothing about the next EP?

Theoretically, it should come out end of July or beginning of August if you do the 5 month gap in between. I mean, it just seems weird that a name has even been released yet, especially after that giant tease of a patch update.

Jillyson_Twozaks_1

I think this is the first EP that I'm actually THRILLED about! The only thing that can make this better? Please let the hood be MagicTown!

Our beloved werewolves are back, but I'm really hoping this EP is more Makin Magic than Apartment life.
Then all the creature haters would at least have a cool amusement park where they can dry their bitter tears.

Can you imagine? Roller coasters, haunted houses, magical duels, BONEHILDA, carnival games, pet dragons AND werewolves? Dreams really can come true! Lol! (at least I hope so!)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/23/12 03:39 AM

Simsprocfun

Opposite it doesn't look to me exiting... If that EP will be out I pass...

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: