Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Quotes: Cycle 1 ~Assignment One Up!~ Sign ups close 4/15 reserve a spot today!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
arainza24

ashleyadorable wrote:
arainza24 wrote:
ashleyadorable wrote:That looks really nice! What was it for?

My new idea? Well, it's going to be an open modelling comp, called 'Musicality' and basically there are a couple songs from different genres and you incorporate the song into a photo. Then at the end of each given song assignments..(idk what to call it ) the winner out of all the songs is titled the Popstar...xD What do you think?

And I'd love to have you as a judge, but it'll only be guest judges, so...

That's a good idea for a comp! and I would love to be a guest judge. Anything with the word "judge" in it, I'm in

Thanks! I'll definitely let you guest judge You can guest judge the first one..I think I'll find an additional guest judge too

Awesome! Yay! Hope you find another gues judge Maybe you ask one of your best friends on the TS3 to guest judge? So, when are you going to make a thread for the comp?
ashleyadorable

Location:♫ So this is what you meant When you said that you were spent♫

arainza24 wrote:
ashleyadorable wrote:
arainza24 wrote:

My new idea? Well, it's going to be an open modelling comp, called 'Musicality' and basically there are a couple songs from different genres and you incorporate the song into a photo. Then at the end of each given song assignments..(idk what to call it ) the winner out of all the songs is titled the Popstar...xD What do you think?

That's a good idea for a comp! and I would love to be a guest judge. Anything with the word "judge" in it, I'm in

Thanks! I'll definitely let you guest judge You can guest judge the first one..I think I'll find an additional guest judge too

Awesome! Yay! Hope you find another gues judge Maybe you ask one of your best friends on the TS3 to guest judge? So, when are you going to make a thread for the comp?

xD I am making it right now. That is why I disappeared

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/26/12 12:26 AM

arainza24

ashleyadorable wrote:
arainza24 wrote:
ashleyadorable wrote:
arainza24 wrote:

Oh Lolz! I cant wait to see the thread Whoo! I'm relaxing and feeling lazy
ashleyadorable

arainza24 wrote:
ashleyadorable wrote:
arainza24 wrote:
ashleyadorable wrote:
arainza24 wrote:

Oh Lolz! I cant wait to see the thread Whoo! I'm relaxing and feeling lazy

The new thread will have lots of purple...if you wanted to know

arainza24

Purple. I love purple. And blue and pink xD
ashleyadorable

There is blue too. A little pink, not much.

Right now I am definitely multi-tasking. I am attempting to make a sims music video, uploading banners (for musicality), making a new thread , and making banners... oh, and talking to you xD

arainza24

ashleyadorable wrote:There is blue too. A little pink, not much.

Right now I am definitely multi-tasking. I am attempting to make a sims music video, uploading banners (for musicality), making a new thread , and making banners... oh, and talking to you xD

Lolz! I'm watching the walking dead lets play Whoo!
ashleyadorable

Thread is finished!

ashleyadorable

arainza24

i saw it! looks amazing! whoooo!
natrules12

*jumps into conversation*
Hi! I love the idea of the musicality comp

southernbell96

I think I'm going to drop out of the competition. It's been 10 days since sign ups closed and there has been no progress :/
sorry for dropping out...

follow me on my simblr c:
www.theglitchsimmer.tumblr.com
arainza24

natrules12 wrote:*jumps into conversation*
Hi! I love the idea of the musicality comp

me too! i cant wait for it to start! whoooo!
arainza24

southernbell96 wrote:I think I'm going to drop out of the competition. It's been 10 days since sign ups closed and there has been no progress :/
sorry for dropping out...

oh...well, sorry to see you go neon's probably super busy with homework or something. but its sad to see you go
LizztX

Hey guys, I'm sorry I havnt sent scores, me and my bf just broke up and he was my best guy friend before and now were nothing so I've been really upset lately

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: