Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
*Another Year Older Lottery* All gifted!! - CLOSED -  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
StephBE

CoreyCanadian wrote:Stuff from my wishlist for the lottery

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3
:18481&categoryId=&back=categoryPage
(25 points)

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3
:20409&categoryId=&back=categoryPage
(25 points)

Thanks and still shocked I won! Thanks so much! Hope you all have a great day! And congrats to the other winners! And good luck to you all on other things!

Sent you something different - hope you like it cos the 2nd link wasn't on your WL! I'll get you the other thing too if you add it, Steph

StephBE

Sorry but I have to bump this again.

StephBE

Little bump - please does anyone know Blooplie??

ciane

Maybe, Blooplie hasn't seen this yet.

StephBE

I have not managed to contact Blooplie (page 6 of this thread) yet and cannot gift her myself as she doesn't have a WL. I have asked her friends on their My Pages if they can help. They are:
gr8simsfan, kristygreen, SandraRossi and Stdlr9.

I would appreciate any help in contacting her so she can receive her winnings.

Thank you.

snowdove58

StephBE, I sent her a background just now telling her. If she checks her email she will know.
StephBE

OMG, thank you SO MUCH snowdove58 I'd almost given up all hope!! I really hope she checks her emails, cos I'm pretty bad at doing that!!

Thanks again!!
Steph ♥

snowdove58

Hi Steph, She was online yesterday. I checked her avatar post on page six. It was off later on in the day. The background is in her goodies so she must have gotten it. You could try to friend her. At this point I don't know what to tell you. It looks like she posted in the Showtime thread on the 19th. I guess I see why some of our contest holders put a limit on how long you have to claim your prize Maybe one of them could give you some advice.
StephBE

My lottery was drawn on 16th April, nearly 2 weeks ago. I have gifted everyone except for Blooplie who won first place.

I have a FR pending with her, snowdove saw her post in the ST forums on the 19th, when my thread would have been visible in the forums and I have written on her My Page telling her of her win and it is still at the top of her page.

I am at a loss of what to do. What is a 'decent' time limit (if you can do that) before I basically give up. I would then randomise those who did not win and one of those would then be the winner.

Basically I'd feel really mean to do that, but I've tried everything to get in touch with her, written to her friends and done what I said above.

Has anyone else had this problem with a lottery and what did you do about it??

Please help!!

Joolster

Don't feel bad, 2 weeks is quite a long time, perhaps one last week?

I suggest you just split his/her 550 prize into 25 pt prizes and gift all those who didn't place in the initial 15 or however many winners there were since you had more than 150 participants.

StephBE

Joolster wrote:Don't feel bad, 2 weeks is quite a long time, perhaps one last week?

I suggest you just split his/her 550 prize into 25 pt prizes and gift all those who didn't place in the initial 15 or however many winners there were since you had more than 150 participants.

Thanks Joolster but I do feel really bad. Yes, perhaps one more week which would take it to the 7th May.

That would be good because I could gift 22 people 25 pt items. Knowing my luck half probably wouldn't have any so I could gift 11 people 50 point items instead. Is that fair though as the actual prize was 550 points?? Aggggghhhhhhhhh!!

Joolster

Well what you could do is this then: Since you've drawn umm 16 people was it? from the 166, you could give the 550 prize to the 17th person if Blooplie doesn't contact you in a week. Although, I think you never posted the full randomized list, did you? I can only see the first 16 in one of your posts on page 1. I guess you'd have to do a redrawing in that case (but without those 16 who won something in the 1st drawing). But if you were to spread the 550 into 22 25s or 11 50s that'd make more people happy.

Edit: Although, those who might win 25/50 items have the same issues as some other winners, aka they don't have a WL/cheap items anymore so that might cause you distress again. It's a tough one!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/28/12 12:07 PM

ShaneyBoy

Just want to say congratulations to the winners of this lottery!

snowdove58

The Great Blooplie Mystery I'm gonna send another background. This has me so curious. Hope she's okay.
roundheaded

Is the name spelled correct?

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: