Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
SLS Breeding Requests Closed Until Further Notice: Please Visit BuildSims Master Thread  XML
Forum Index » Pets
sicatag

but i can email those files right??? ( thats like the last question i just feel as if i am bothering you...you are so kind)
ANNIEOVER

sicatag wrote: but i can email those files right??? ( thats like the last question i just feel as if i am bothering you...you are so kind)

You can email Sims3Pack files and SavedSims files yes, only if those files are not stolen, copied from someone else's work; These have to be your own creations only made by you It is best to stick to the Sims 3 Exchange if you can however

Also, you are not allowed to post your personal information in the forum:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/410411.page

Snipped from Forum Rules:
[quote=The discussion of illegal activities is not permitted. This includes software piracy, game "cracks," among other things.

- Do not ask for or give out serial numbers. If you have lost your serial number or need a new one, please contact http://techsupport.ea.com

- Do not share accounts. Accounts created with stolen or shared serial numbers will be banned.

- Do not post copyrighted material. This includes text from game guides.

- Do not request or post links to pirated content. This includes items from The Sims 2 Store and The Sims 3 Store

- Do not link to, request, or discuss content that may raise the game rating to an "M". This includes linking to teen pregnancy hacks, nude hacks, etc.
You are welcome to share links for custom content, hacks, and mods as long as they do not raise the T for Teen rating. - Please do not post personal information (i.e. your age, contact info, pictures, etc.). We have many community members who are underage and we need to do our best to protect them. quote]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/29/12 09:02 PM

sicatag

ok thanks.thats all i needed to know and i will be more carefull with what i post next time
ANNIEOVER

sicatag wrote:ok thanks.thats all i needed to know and i will be more carefull with what i post next time

Good to Hear

So I finally have an Appaloosa breeding pair if anyone is interested in a special request Appaloosa foal/colt

cosmiccathorse

GAH ANNIE!!! you temptress

ANNIEOVER

cosmiccathorse wrote:GAH ANNIE!!! you temptress

bwahahahaha XD

The foal My appaloosa pair just had today Double Registered CFF and SLS
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/30/542937.page

cosmiccathorse

I REALLY have to stop looking I'll end up with a house full and the garden I'll calm down and try foal hunting next month

ANNIEOVER

cosmiccathorse wrote:I REALLY have to stop looking I'll end up with a house full and the garden I'll calm down and try foal hunting next month

It is addicting I know
I now have eight lots, three worlds and:
6 Stallions
8 Mares

lolXD

and I am still looking for more..bahaha

cosmiccathorse

Yep It's hard. But THIS GOT TO ME http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/543165.page#86321
Sympathy adoptions methinks

Ilaiana

lol i saw that and if there was any paint horses i wold be all over it

ANNIEOVER

hehehehehehehe

sicatag

XKidsInLoveX

Hey Annie! LOVELY babies you've got there!
I hate bringing this up but my OCD is kicking in and I can't handle it anymore lol, a foal is a baby horse of any gender, not just female specifically. A filly is a female foal. So saying that your baby horses are goals don't tell what gender they are, as a goal is any baby horse. The word you should be using is filly. I'm so so sorry for posting about this, but it was just driving my OCD insane and I couldn't Handle it! Lol again I am so so sorry but I'm genuinely OCD and I was going nuts

ANNIEOVER

Well I am an old fart...lol
And this old fart was raised with traditional and other old fart horse breeders...lol

Times are changing I know, new words, new definitions are sprouting all the time

But this old fart cannot change her spots...lol It is the way in which I was raised

Do not ever be afraid or timid to speak your mind, and express your opinion

XKidsInLoveX

ANNIEOVER wrote:Well I am an old fart...lol
And this old fart was raised with traditional and other old fart horse breeders...lol

Times are changing I know, new words, new definitions are sprouting all the time

But this old fart cannot change her spots...lol It is the way in which I was raised

Do not ever be afraid or timid to speak your mind, and express your opinion

I'm so glad you're not mad at me! I love your creations and you! Lol. I stalk your threads religiously to check out your new Arabians
That's totally understandable!! I just wasn't sure if you were aware of it! Again I am so sorry for bribing it up!
You're suck a kind and well know breeder

Forum Index » Pets
Go to: