sicatag wrote: but i can email those files right??? ( thats like the last question i just feel as if i am bothering you...you are so kind)
You can email Sims3Pack files and SavedSims files yes, only if those files are not stolen, copied from someone else's work; These have to be your own creations only made by you It is best to stick to the Sims 3 Exchange if you can however
Snipped from Forum Rules:
[quote=The discussion of illegal activities is not permitted. This includes software piracy, game "cracks," among other things.
- Do not ask for or give out serial numbers. If you have lost your serial number or need a new one, please contact http://techsupport.ea.com
- Do not share accounts. Accounts created with stolen or shared serial numbers will be banned.
- Do not post copyrighted material. This includes text from game guides.
- Do not request or post links to pirated content. This includes items from The Sims 2 Store and The Sims 3 Store
- Do not link to, request, or discuss content that may raise the game rating to an "M". This includes linking to teen pregnancy hacks, nude hacks, etc.
You are welcome to share links for custom content, hacks, and mods as long as they do not raise the T for Teen rating. - Please do not post personal information (i.e. your age, contact info, pictures, etc.). We have many community members who are underage and we need to do our best to protect them. quote]
This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/29/12 09:02 PM
Hey Annie! LOVELY babies you've got there!
I hate bringing this up but my OCD is kicking in and I can't handle it anymore lol, a foal is a baby horse of any gender, not just female specifically. A filly is a female foal. So saying that your baby horses are goals don't tell what gender they are, as a goal is any baby horse. The word you should be using is filly. I'm so so sorry for posting about this, but it was just driving my OCD insane and I couldn't Handle it! Lol again I am so so sorry but I'm genuinely OCD and I was going nuts
ANNIEOVER wrote:Well I am an old fart...lol
And this old fart was raised with traditional and other old fart horse breeders...lol
Times are changing I know, new words, new definitions are sprouting all the time
But this old fart cannot change her spots...lol It is the way in which I was raised
Do not ever be afraid or timid to speak your mind, and express your opinion
I'm so glad you're not mad at me! I love your creations and you! Lol. I stalk your threads religiously to check out your new Arabians
That's totally understandable!! I just wasn't sure if you were aware of it! Again I am so sorry for bribing it up!
You're suck a kind and well know breeder