Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Pets Bug Thread  XML
Forum Index » Pets
icouldntfindaname

I've got a low graphic card and Deformed Pets.What kind of GC have I got to buy?

NadineB3

LuluHarmony wrote:My game keeps randomly stopping. The time stops and nobody moves but the little animations like the plumbob rotating and Z's coming out when they sleep still continue. It keeps doing this. I don't have any custom content. Only store stuff. Please help!

I have the same problem :O
Somebody told me "overwatch"(mod) could help cause it's deleting all (bugged) cars every simnight.

Still have the problem ... ^^
DarkDayzInHell

I have resently been experiencing some odd issues since the latest update of the sims 3. Version 10.0.96 blah blah and so on. I played the game for a couple days no major issues until my HP laptop decided to update itself as well. Then issues came along. Sims I would invite over would get stuck playing the guitar or stuck pumping iron and be there forever. Stop Doing That isn't an option and telling them to shoo or leave doesn't work. Plus everytime I buy a pet the game will freeze in five minutes flat maybe even less. I am thinking it is my laptop update clashing with the sims update but I am unsure how to solve the problem.
Chasity28

I can't place pets in my households because I won't be able to interact with other sims. The only interaction on other sims if they have a pet in their household is "call over."

ZombiePieces

Is it just me or is it pretty messed up that i had EVERY sims 2 game installed on my computer and never had problems but the sims 3 comes out and never works. I can't even play for more then an hour before it stops working. Every time i get my sim's skills almost maxed they get stuck in a wall or something and it stops working. It's extremely aggravating. I have uninstalled and re-installed all my games at least 4 times and it doesn't fix anything.
thehannahh

I'm having a problem where its selecting more than one pet and sim at the same time and the picture next to wishes is always a pet. Can't go onto sims job cause it says "pets don't have jobs" yet friends and wishes are that of the sim? tried resetsim
KelsMarie

So I had to reinstall all of my games. They all installed just fine except for Pets. I'm getting an error that says this

"File D:\Caches\AppaloosaPlains.objectCache
Error: Data error (cyclic redundancy check)"

Any solutions??
EIisabetta

Pete93 wrote:Thanks eternity shadow, had quite a few problems with the power in my area so not been on the internet much. Ive got the horsewoman career now, and your right it only appears on the cell phone. My sim was level 10 riding skill but ive seen quite a few sites saying it appears after the first skill point in riding so maybe i just missed it. They really should make that an option under city hall along with the band career.

Just to be the odd one out. I got my horsewoman career at City Hall by registering as self-employeed and then I had the option for horse woman.

Kitty007

Hey, I'm experincing a problem with the horses. Whenever I go to create or even adopt one the game bombs me out. Everything else works but the horse. Anyway to fix that.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/23/12 08:46 PM

jona67

Hi, I'm having problems with a loading screen. When a couple is married and moving in together, the loading screen after you click Accept/Ok never stops. It keeps on loading for nothing.

I have World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night and Pets. All patches except the latest Store patch

hazelnutter

TLDR.. so is it all fixed now? distorted animals?

Sabortooth09

I had a dog(an Alaskan Malamute) who had the Newspaper dog toy stuck in his mouth. I could not get it out and luckily I had a back up game,because that dogs face became glitched. it had the same expression and slept with its eyes open and mouth always gaping. That newspaper toy is bugged it often floats when dogs play with it.
Another bug happened is I had a regular mix breed cat and it started floating and got stuck underneath the house,I adopted it out because it was stuck and would result in the social worker coming. The worst is when a animal or human will not move and may starve to death or be taken away.
I had distortion but it was always for less then a second.

[/img]http://s708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/wired-rottie/?ac
tion=view¤t=Screenshot-1007.jpg[img]

[/img]http://s708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/wired-rottie/?ac
tion=view¤t=Screenshot-1005.jpg[/img]

Sorry pics don't work,I wish I could just upload off my computer. XP

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 04/28/12 08:09 AM

Klianna1

Add another for the choppy galloping, does anyone know when they intend to have it fixed by?
carlywycherley

Please help my neighbourhood adoption does not work it just says no pets available the orange sign was over an empty house, I tried bulldozing the lot but it would not bulldoze no error came up it just wouldn't go then I tried moving a family in that did not work I tried getting them to adopt a adult cat to see if game would spawn kittens but none of it has worked and it has been about 4 sim weeks.

I am playing starlight shores plz help
horsescatsdogs12

DarkDayzInHell wrote:
I have resently been experiencing some odd issues since the latest update of the sims 3. Version 10.0.96 blah blah and so on. I played the game for a couple days no major issues until my HP laptop decided to update itself as well. Then issues came along. Sims I would invite over would get stuck playing the guitar or stuck pumping iron and be there forever. Stop Doing That isn't an option and telling them to shoo or leave doesn't work. Plus everytime I buy a pet the game will freeze in five minutes flat maybe even less. I am thinking it is my laptop update clashing with the sims update but I am unsure how to solve the problem.
Ok this worked when my sim refused actions and would not stop relaxing... I simply presed Ctrl+Shift+C and in the box that appers I typed simreset sim'sFirstName sim'sLastName (of course replacing sim'sFirst\LastName with their actual names) And This stops all actions and puts you sim on their home lot. Now It works the same if you want to reset you household too but without names. Hopes this helps.

Forum Index » Pets
Go to: