Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Pets Bug Thread  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Dweiathecat

Klianna1 wrote:Add another for the choppy galloping, does anyone know when they intend to have it fixed by?

I have a small fix for that I think. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/165/476091.page#841

after a while of playing my game flickers black and then comes back to my game and THEN crashes completely! I lost one of my favorite familys because of this! has anybody else had the same problem or knows how to fix it???
Dustyangel

I don't have cc or mods and never had mods
Made a game after installing pets
Town: Sunset Valley
Operating System: Win 7
I am new to the medical profession and I am trying to make a house call, but the patient is apparently a cat. Can cats be patients or is this a glitch? I make the call and it says to go to "Evilgenius's [name of the cat] house". I go there and then a notice with the cat's face comes up and he says: "Hi, I'm Evilgenius. Thanks for checking up on me...ect." Then I ring the door bell and nothing happens. (I suppose a cat can't really open the door) then I try to make another house call and it says no one needs checking up. This happened twice already. It is preventing me from making any house calls because he is the only one that comes up.http://i.imgur.com/r7Gzs.jpg
Paigeywaigey2000

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE EA do something about the distorted animals glitch it is rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllyyyy
yyyyyyyy ennoying me but i still LOVE the sims 3 and i need it to be fixed beause i cant sell the sims 3 pets PC anywhere so i cant get my money back sooooooooooo ennoying seriously :
x

Was playing pets the other day and my screen flicked black and my game did not resume. My only choice was to turn off my computer, i restarted my computer and loaded up the sims 3 pets. When my main menu shows up is shows my active towns but this time it didn't show a picture of my family like it normaly did... I dtarted up that town and it loads really fast and then says: an error has ocurred loading Evergreen Family. We strongly suggest that you restart the sims 3. So then i restart my sims 3 and then open up that family and it says the same message again. I HAVE NOW LOST ALL OF MY FAMILY EVERYTHING THAT I'VE DONE!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TO DO??? PLEASE HELP ME, I DONT WANT TO PLAY ANYORE UNTIL THIS IS FIXED!
MelOPhonics

So this happened last night. I was trying to mount. Anyone have a fix? I am pretty sure that this has happened to someone else, but there are so many pages on this thread it's getting difficult to track down where a possible fix could be.
kjoya

AngieN08 wrote:I am really sick of the lag. Before the patch I could play for 5-6 minutes and have a lag that would last 5-10four seconds. Now after the patch, as soon as the game loads it plays for 1minute then lags for 5. Most of the time I have to end program or do a force shut down. I can't even play anymore!

Same thing happens to me. I'm writing a legacy I only have done 1 chapter so far butI don't know when I will be able to do the next due to lag. Anyone have a fix?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/11/12 06:13 PM

MissVoyage

The deformed animal glitch REALLY needs a patch like now, I spend like 40 dollars on the sims 3 pets, and all I get is deformed animals!!! I like the sims 3 but seriously, someone needs to figure how to fix this glitch...like now.. I'm a big horse lover, (and sadly, in real life do not have one)and it kills me to see the way the horses look.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/16/12 07:11 PM

horsescatsdogs12

I have the white block issue... but not on my lot. How would I solve this???

horsescatsdogs12

MissVoyage wrote:The deformed animal glitch REALLY needs a patch like now, I spend like 40 dollars on the sims 3 pets, and all I get is deformed animals!!! I like the sims 3 but seriously, someone needs to figure how to fix this glitch...like now.. I'm a big horse lover, (and sadly, in real life do not have one)and it kills me to see the way the horses look.

I had this problom too, I'm sad to say its your grapics card. You would have to update it or get a new on. I just bought a hole new computer (not for this issue, my laptop is just really slow) and the game works very well on my desktop, but not on my laptop. Hope this helps.

horsescatsdogs12

Paigeywaigey2000 wrote:
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE EA do something about the distorted animals glitch it is rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllyyyy
yyyyyyyy ennoying me but i still LOVE the sims 3 and i need it to be fixed beause i cant sell the sims 3 pets PC anywhere so i cant get my money back sooooooooooo ennoying seriously :
x

If you read my prevous post its you grapics card EA can't do anything for you or for your game.

horsescatsdogs12

Steelheart wrote:Hello ,

This appeared after I finished downloading the patch for Sims 3 Pets, I don't suppose you have a different version which will let me download it?

Just click options, more, run anyway

horsescatsdogs12

Ok, this isn't a bug but how can I save my lots and use them for sharing???

Icewolf

Yesterday some of my sims turned invisible! I could hear them and see their plumbob, but their body is all invisible. This also happen to some other sims as well and at first I just thought that the textures weren't done loading.

There's also one particular family that causes the game to crash everytime I play with them. After 5 minutes and then BAM "The Sims 3 have stopped working". It's so frustrating! I also can't save on that same family. It just loads, loads and loads. Nothing really happens!
Dustyangel

horsescatsdogs12 wrote:Ok, this isn't a bug but how can I save my lots and use them for sharing???

I am assuming that you are asking how to upload lots to the exchange? From edit town mode, click on the lot you want to upload, then click the * button that says upload to exchange. It is right next to the folder button that you click to save to your bin. That's it. I am not looking at the game right now, so that is from memory, I believe that is right though. Let me know if you have trouble.
As for my issue with the sims and house calls, I find that very strange, and amazingly, no one has ever had the issue....

Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Go to: