Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
I figured out how your sims can live in Paris, France!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
maki_ana

Okay, this only works if you know how to create a world and use cheats. First you need to create a new world and make sure it has a few very large lots. Then when you go into game play go to edit town and type in the cheat 'testingcheatsenabled true' and then the cheat 'buydebug on' with the buydebug cheat you have access to special objects in the shops (i.e. the eiffel tower) then just put the eiffel tower on one of your large lots. You can also buy things like pyramids and other tomb items.

I haven't made Paris(yet!) because I can't build worlds very well(and I don't have time to build a world), but I know for a fact that you can buy the eiffle tower and pyramids(seen them myself). And because you made the world, it is one you can live in without having to travel at all! (Also you can visit the eiffel tower, just like any other store.)
MacyQueen

that's pretty cool. i personally don't like cheats so i wouldnt try it but i think a lot of simmers would

Smeelia

You could also try living on the Moon . With Create a World you can live anywhere you can manage to build really.

MacyQueen wrote:that's pretty cool. i personally don't like cheats so i wouldnt try it but i think a lot of simmers would

Just thought I'd mention that you shouldn't be afraid of using the cheats, they can help fix bugs and give you access to features you might not otherwise use and they're great for storytelling and such. They're really just another tool for our sandbox .
maki_ana

I think it would be cool to live on the moon....
ageofquarrel

This is a good idea. I would definitely try it if I had any idea on how to create a world haha
The_Purple_Plumbob

I think someone has already made Paris, If you're interested try searching one of the world building threads.

TheJEff

1 time i downloaded a dodgey thing from tsr and when i went to paris...I WAS ABLE TO LIVE THERE!!!!!!!!! aging was enabled and i could enter edit town...i moved my sims into a nice house...and when i sent my sims home (i wanted 2 test it) there were 2 sets of the family in 1 house XD
fruitypebbles001

TheJEff wrote:1 time i downloaded a dodgey thing from tsr and when i went to paris...I WAS ABLE TO LIVE THERE!!!!!!!!! aging was enabled and i could enter edit town...i moved my sims into a nice house...and when i sent my sims home (i wanted 2 test it) there were 2 sets of the family in 1 house XD
what did u download exactly?
LucyBorgia

fruitypebbles001 wrote:
TheJEff wrote:1 time i downloaded a dodgey thing from tsr and when i went to paris...I WAS ABLE TO LIVE THERE!!!!!!!!! aging was enabled and i could enter edit town...i moved my sims into a nice house...and when i sent my sims home (i wanted 2 test it) there were 2 sets of the family in 1 house XD
what did u download exactly?

I'd be very surprised if you got a reply - that was TheJeff's only post, & over 3 years ago...

I inadvertently discovered what looks like a way of being able to live in Champs Le Sim - 2 of my family had travelled to France, & I edited town (France) as I've done before, then thought, 'oh, I'll edit uni ready for my Sims to go there'... When I went back to live mode, the game thought my Sims lived in France. I didn't want to do that, the rest of their family were back in sunset valley. So I went to main menu without saving & jumped back a save point. I use nraas saver, which prompts a save every half hour with a different number from 1 - 4 after the name, so though I lost half an hour of play including editing, I still had my family.

As I'm in the UK, I can never open messages so please don't be offended because I don't answer any! I just can't see them...

Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: