Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Messed Up Babies, Toddlers and Children  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
GreyBeret

I have World Adventures and High-End Loft Stuff. Something has happened to my game. Babies have been born in the Sacred Spleen Memorial Hospital and then have come out invisiible. There have been strange shapes following them. With one of these babies I bought a birthday cake and got the baby to age up using it.

The baby became a toddler, but had long thin limbs like branches and had a floating head in front of it's stomach. It was like a monster. You could tell were the body would be normally, but it was all jumbled strangely.

Then there was a family. In this family one of the Sims went to visit her friend at her house. There were many people living in this house and a child had the weird body like the babies. It was a girl with no head but long freaky arms and fingers and she wore an outfit, but she was all mixed up!

Can someone please solve this? It is frustrating when this happens to the young sims in my game! Someone help!
KatAnubis

The distorted toddlers thing is caused by some of the custom content. I believe it was a skintone but it could have been an outfit. It's a fairly common problem though, and definitely related to specific pieces of 3rd party content.
Isabel83

Check out my blog on my page for info on the CC I use
Isabel83

It's not from a skintone, it's caused by dodgy CC clothing from the exchange.

Check out my blog on my page for info on the CC I use
Lizzerd

it is cc clothing made available for all ages. Simply changing the toddlers outfit should do the trick.

Attempting another 100 baby challenge =o
HairySimsmith

I had this problem too. I noticed it in CAS. It's caused by poorly made custom content clothing.
GreyBeret

I've deleted some custom downloads and if any sims are wearing them etc I'll go to plan outfit or change appearance to try and fix it there. I've not got any strange people in the family I'm using so hopefully it will be okay.

Thanks for the advice!
Sims3101208

It's just CC Clothing....i actually had a new born baby girl come out with little white gloves on her hands once O.o it was kind cute until she grew up and became deformed. But, another way you can fix your problem is just make the newborns age up faster ( testingcheatsenabled true, shift+click on baby, grow up ) thats what i do if my baby comes out weird :3

[/url]

Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: