Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
LOST: John Locke  XML
Forum Index » Creative Corner
HPLovecraft

This is my first LOST character. Thought I'd start with my favorite, to boot. I had a tough time deciding on his facial features... Should it be crazy eye brow Locke staring into the distance? Squinting Locke? Normal Locke? I went with a normal look, with some squinting action - his trademark. It also goes to show not EVERY Sim character has to look like a pretty boy fresh out of junior high, either. EA just needs to expand on ear options. He is Adult.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=115964

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 06/09/09 07:42 PM

Newly released on the Exchange
===============================
Jerry Seinfeld --- Newman
LOST: Kate Austen
Cosmo Kramer
LOST: John Locke
And more!
addict1220

In addition to being addicted to Sims, I'm also addicted to LOST. You've done a nice job here. The ears and eyes especially seem true to Locke.

A rec from me.
Addict

Reynbow

Mmmm, I can see what you're going for. His skin is way too dark in my opinion though.
The CAS mode just isn't quite varied enough to be able to make anyone.

HPLovecraft

Reynbow wrote:Mmmm, I can see what you're going for. His skin is way too dark in my opinion though.
The CAS mode just isn't quite varied enough to be able to make anyone.

It's a bit lighter in the Sims program. My screen shot software darkness it a bit... Also, if you check images, you'll see he has fairly tanned skinned. He has been trapped on a tropical island, after all.

Thanks for the reply!

Cosmo Kramer
And more!
janda

Please make Sawyer! LOL! And send him to the exchange. LOST addict too!
Panther00567

I'm also addicted to LOST, and I also must say that sim is so awesome Especially the ears and winkles
FrankParker

I was wondering when we was going to see some Lost characters (apoligizes if there is some elsewhere)
Looks good mate can't wait to see some more

HPLovecraft

janda wrote:Please make Sawyer! LOL! And send him to the exchange. LOST addict too!

I was planning on attempting him later tonight. The only thing is the hair may be an issue... But we will see!

Cosmo Kramer
And more!
Mystheri

Haha...AWEsome JOB! Amazing
Twoyys4me

lol, is there a normal Locke?! I think you did a great job, I've recommended and downloaded. Can you make the rest of the gang too?!

Mmyoko

LOVE IT!

I've been watching LOST ever since the first episode, and can easily say I'm the biggest LOST fan within a 100 Km radius. It looks like him - but I would of made his skin a bit lighter. Other than that it's awesome!

Ill add you to my friends so I can keep track of your creations. Tell me when you make Kate... I tried making Charlotte but there was no British accents so gave up... haha.

- Mmyoko out.

HPLovecraft

Mmyoko wrote:LOVE IT!

I've been watching LOST ever since the first episode, and can easily say I'm the biggest LOST fan within a 100 Km radius. It looks like him - but I would of made his skin a bit lighter. Other than that it's awesome!

Ill add you to my friends so I can keep track of your creations. Tell me when you make Kate... I tried making Charlotte but there was no British accents so gave up... haha.

- Mmyoko out.

Thanks.

Again, the skin is lighter in the game... My screenshot software darkens pictures I take (notice everything in the screenie is dark).

Cosmo Kramer
And more!

Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: