Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Otherworld - New RPG - Unlimited Spots!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
krose240

Location:There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Easton shrugged. "Surprise me," he said.

Solaris smiled, watching Nadeira hang up the dresses.

Dominik nodded. "Sounds good, my love," he said softly.

Estelle gave Eric a kiss on the cheek. "Are you alright, Eric?" she asked softly, "Did something happen...?"

PrincessLala14

Eric

I sighed softly at her words.
"It's just Lorette," I muttered. "It's nothing important, darling."

Miriam

I smiled up at him, nodding.
"Yeah," I murmured happily.

Nadeira

I smiled slightly, turning back around to face him once they were hung up.

Michael

With a nod, I headed over to the heat rack and lit the fire. I brought over a large pot, filled it with water, and set it on top to boil.

krose240

Location:There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

"Put one of them on, Nadeira," Solaris said, smiling, "I'm sure you'll look beautiful."

Easton smirked a bit, watching Micheal and admiring his partner's body.

"What did she do this time?" Estelle asked softly.

Dominik smiled and held Miriam close.

PrincessLala14

Nadeira

I grinned slightly, nodding.
"Alright, Solaris," I said softly. I took a random dress from the closet, and I carefully began to slip it on.

Michael

I took some noodles from the cupboard and dumped them in the pot as it bubbled and boiled. I winked over my shoulder at Easton, and then I began to gently stir the noodles.

Eric

I sighed softly.
"She found me once I was out in the woods alone," I said in a soft voice. "She told me that she'd offer me a deal..." I paused, my lips curving into a frown. "If I agreed to WooHoo with her," I said, wincing at the word like it was taboo, "she would leave me alone...and if not, she'd keep coming after me."

krose240

Solaris smiled, watching Nadeira get dressed. "You're so beautiful," he said softly, "I just adore looking at you...you're like a goddess."

Easton winked back, placing a hand on Micheal's shoulder and watching. "I love the stilettos," he said.

Estelle frowned a bit, reaching a hand up to Eric's cheek, not the one that was bruised, and stroking it with her thumb. "You didn't do it...did you?" she asked softly.

PrincessLala14

Eric

I smiled down at her, lifting one hand and placing it on top of hers.
"Of course not," I said softly, "I'm better than that. I'd rather have to deal with her constantly trying to win me back than selfishly do things behind your back just to be rid of her."

Michael

I smirked, glancing over at him.
"I'm glad," I teased.

Nadeira

I blushed slightly, smoothing the dress out over my slender blue figure. I gazed towards him.
"You're too sweet," I giggled.

krose240

Easton smirked back. "I need some of those," he said, laughing a bit.

Estelle nodded, gently resting her head on Eric's chest. "Thank you," she said softly, "for not doing that..."

Solaris smiled and said, "I know, but you're worth it."

PrincessLala14

Michael

I smirked a little, grinning at him.
"Go check my closet," I said, "I'm sure there's something nice."

Eric

I smiled, holding her close.
"See why I was happy to be back here with you?" I asked softly. "I don't care if you're a little bug, you're my little bug," I teased, "and I'm going to marry you and we'll have tons of little bugs running around..."

Nadeira

I giggled. I walked over and slid my arms around him.
"Thank you," I whispered.

krose240

Estelle giggled a bit, smiling. "We'll have beautiful little bugs," she said, "...we'll be one big, happy family..."

Easton smiled and nodded, leaving the kitchen and heading to the bedroom to search for some stilettos in Micheal's closet.

"You're welcome, Nadeira," Solaris said, smiling and wrapping his arms around Nadeira.

PrincessLala14

Eric

I laughed slightly, nodding.
"Yes," I murmured, "beautiful little bugs, just like their mumma-bug, and we'll have one beautiful buggy family."

Michael

I sprinkled some other stuff in with the noodles, mixing them together. I hoped Easton liked dinner, I was already much too overheated to make more.

Nadeira

I lay my head comfortably on his chest and smiled happily.

krose240

Easton found a pair of hot pink stilettos and slipped them on, heading back to the kitchen and striking a pose in the doorway. "Smells delish," he said.

"Do you like it here with me?" Solaris asked softly.

Estelle smiled, nodding. "I can hardly wait," she said.

PrincessLala14

Michael

I glanced over at Easton and I smirked a little.
"Stunning," I murmured. I doused the fire and left the pot to cool for a moment, walking over to him and placing my hands on his hips.

Nadeira

I smiled up at him, nodding quickly.
"Yes, of course," I replied softly.

Eric

I grinned, holding her close.
"Neither can I," I whispered. "Once we've eaten breakfast tomorrow, I'm going to head to the falls...you get dressed and come next..."

123StarStrukk

Name: Storm Blake
M/F: Male
Personality: Storm is curious, he always wants to know everything. Although he would never admit it, he is a complete coward, you will never see him ingage in violence. He is very sweet and generous, he loves helping people. But he is also very dependant, like a puppy, he always needs someone to love.
Bio/History: Storm was born- you guessed it- in the middle of a storm. His mother was struck by lightning seconds after Storm's birth, and his father left the day after he was concieved. Storm was raised by a beautiful woman, who found him in the forest, and brought him to the Otherworld. He started his transformations a year after living in the Otherworld, every night turning into a hideous creature, making it impossible for him to make a strong relationship with someone.
Other details: Storm may be a coward, but when he turns into his monster form he's 100% fearless.
Picture:

Monster Picture:

I don't see any abide by rules thing... so change.
PrincessLala14

((He's so cute!!! You're accepted babe
*gently kicks Nadeira and Solaris* Go find him....xD))

123StarStrukk

((Ahha thanks boo (; <3 what time is it? as in moster or human?))

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: