Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Ultrasound  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Lovelytoes

I read somewhere your sims could get ultrasounds from other sims high in the medical career.
How?
mssmuppet

Wow never heard that....is this true??
Lovelytoes

mssmuppet wrote:Wow never heard that....is this true??

I hope it is
Jaxxie

All that I've heard, is that somehow, sims that are high in the medical career can find out what their own baby's sex is. I can't quote where I heard that from though

Regen20

If someone figures it out, post it! I wanna know!!!!

I always decorate for what gender baby my sims want, and it's always wrong! Bah!
KelseyMeshell

I would love to know how many babies my sim is having....
Santwon1P

I know a pregnant sim can go to the hospital for medical advice, but I haven't tried it to see what that entails. Try that. Please update us on how it goes.
dstgyrl

I agree. I would love to know the sex and how many to expect in advance. Let me know when you find out. Take care.
tahari15

"Medical Interns earn the 'Give medical advice' social, which helps out pregnant Sims. Pregnant Sims who regularly seek medical advice (or receive it) assist the development of the pregnancy, which can lead to the baby getting highly desirable traits."

"TIP: If the Medical Intern is the one who is pregnant, the 'Give Medical Advice' are automatic."

"At the Resident level, Sims get two new socials. Give Good Medical Advice and Brag About Being a Doctor. The 'Give Good Medical Advice' has a greater benefit to pregnant Sims--in fact the medical Sim can even deduce the sex of the baby." The Brag social impresses other Sims in conversation."

"The Neurosurgeon promotion turns Give Good Medical Advice to Give Amazing Medical Advice, which is even more beneficial to expectant mothers."

This is from the official game guide. It doesn't say, however, what benefits the Neurosurgeon can give to pregnant Sims.
Jaxxie

Ok, this is what I got from my Prima Guide:

"At the Resident level, Sims get two new socials. Give Good Medical Advice and Brag About Being A Doctor. The Give Good Medical Advice has a greater benefit to expectant mothers-in fact, the medical Sim can even deduce the sex of the baby."

Also says:
TIP
"If the medical Sim is the one who is pregnant, the Give Medical Advice benefits are automatic."

All I could find, hope it helps!

Jaxxie

Oops sorry, posted this right after you did. My bad

Lovelytoes

So does that mean your sim has to BE in the medical career to do it?
Santwon1P

No they don't have to be, you can go to the hospital and ask for medical advice.

I just forgot to go while my sim was pregnant.
Jazzy_jewel

Well my sims hubby was pretty high up in the medical career. He was able to determine the babies sex on the spot. No ultrasound capabilities yet though.
Jaxxie

Santwon1P is correct. You can go to the hospital for this. I'm guessing if your sim knows someone high in the medical career this could work also

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: