Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Otherworld - New RPG - Unlimited Spots!  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
PrincessLala14

((Daytime, human time ))

123StarStrukk

Storm

"Mom, I'm going hunting!" I called, leaving our little cabin in the woods. Even though I know she's not my real mom, I still call her that, she's the closest thing I've got. I stared down at my leather shoes, mom made them from a cow I found a few months ago, and the sweater I'm wearing she made from a sheeps wool. I rubbed my arms during the cool breeze, the sweater did a nice job of preserving the heat. I saw a squirrel about a hundred yards in the distance, I quitely and swiftly pulled out my smallest knife, whipping it at him. Crxp, it missed. I ran after it to find a small cabin with a broken window... oh no. I crawled in the window carefully and begun searching for the knife...
krose240

Location:There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

PrincessLala14 wrote:Michael

I glanced over at Easton and I smirked a little.
"Stunning," I murmured. I doused the fire and left the pot to cool for a moment, walking over to him and placing my hands on his hips.

Nadeira

I smiled up at him, nodding quickly.
"Yes, of course," I replied softly.

Eric

I grinned, holding her close.
"Neither can I," I whispered. "Once we've eaten breakfast tomorrow, I'm going to head to the falls...you get dressed and come next..."

Easton giggled a bit, smirking back. "I love these shoes," he said, "...I absolutely adore them."

Solaris smiled. "Let's go for a walk," he said, "there's a special berry I need to find for you..."

Estelle nodded, smiling. "What about Miriam and Dominik? Will they head down with you?"

PrincessLala14

Nadeira

I was standing silently, snuggled up in Solaris's arms. My white hair shimmered slightly and my blue eyes were closed. I was about to reply, but then I heard a funny noise from the next room. I blinked slightly.
"S-Solaris...?" I whispered. "What's that?"

Michael

I laughed softly, nodding.
"They're yours, then," I replied.

Eric

I smiled, nodding.
"Dominik will come with me," I said, "Miriam comes with you, I assume."

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/12/12 01:41 AM

123StarStrukk

Storm

I gasped, hearing noise come from around the corner. I panicked and fled, leaving my knife. When I tried to jump through the window I was a little short and I split my knee open on the glass, letting out a loud yelp. Blood trickled down my leg like rain as I tried to crawl away, but soon gave up, just sitting in pain.
krose240

Location:There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Solaris frowned, heading outside to where he had heard a loud yelp. He saw Storm and frowned a bit, heading over to him. "Hey," he said, "what happened?"

PrincessLala14

Nadeira

I silently followed Solaris, frowning a little. I saw a boy, perhaps just a bit younger than me, and his leg was bleeding. I said nothing, simply ran one hand through my white hair. Solaris would deal with it.

((Last post, love y'all <3))

123StarStrukk

(A billion hours later xD)

Storm

I bit my lip and held in the pain, it's just a little bit of blood. I looked at the man who walked out, "I'm so sorry! I can explain!" I said frantically, scrambling to my feet. I stood on a limp, wincing once I applied pressure on my leg.
krose240

"Whoa," Solaris said, wrapping an arm around the boy and steadying him, "it's fine, really...what's not fine is your leg...come on, let's get you inside, I'll get you cleaned up."

PrincessLala14

Nadeira

I watched Solaris as the boy stood up, unable to stand properly, and Solaris went to help him. I smiled a little dreamily. Solaris was so kind, helping people like he did.
"I can grab a cloth or something while you help him in," I suggested in my gentle, musical voice, taking a couple steps back towards the door.

krose240

Solaris nodded. "There are some under the sink in the kitchen," he said, "if you could get it wet, that would help..."

123StarStrukk

Storm

I was in too much pain to argue with his kind offer, so I accepted the help. We went into what I assumed to be his house, I watched as he and the girl who looked to be around my age worked together, feeling very greatful that this man was not one to overreact.
PrincessLala14

Nadeira

I turned and slipped inside. I went to the kitchen and looked under the sink, finding a cloth. I ran water over it, enjoying the feeling of the loose water that trickled over my fingers. Water was my element, after all.

123StarStrukk

( bump for krose? (: )
simlead

(@StarStrukk Hi, I'm just popping in to ask if you can check your emails. )

Happy Simming!

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: