Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
What's been happening in your game lately? Feel free to chat and post pics! :)  XML
Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Ray27

That's the one!

Thanks all for the comments - now I'm going to concentrate on the other family achievement of having 30 grandchildren. They already have 11 (8 from their first child!) so its a matter of getting the remainder children to marry and pop out kids.

@LBell: Thank god you saved Russell and Jesse's marriage. I would never allow anyone to touch my pre-existing games, so...yeah. You're going to have your hands full with 5 kids!

@Mikezumi: Show the kids when you decide to do the 15 kids challenge.

LBell

rk800 : I love her top! British! Lol.

And Ray27 yeah I know, but atleast I saved their marriage in the end.

I have some pics of the triplets, and Sky.

Jack is obviously the only boy there, don't know where his black hair came from! Jade is the one in dungarees and Lucy is the one with red hair!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/12 02:49 AM

shan_26

So, here is the sim I just made, his name is Nico Grand.
Traits: Kleptomaniac, charismatic, inappropiate,virtuoso,party animal.
Lifetime goal: Become a master mixoligist, and own a bar.
Current Occupation: Band( well, one man band for now)

LBell

shan_26 wrote:So, here is the sim I just made, his name is Nico Grand.
Traits: Kleptomaniac, charismatic, inappropiate,virtuoso,party animal.
Lifetime goal: Become a master mixoligist, and own a bar.
Current Occupation: Band( well, one man band for now)

Lovely! I've never had a klepto sim, what do they do, steal anything or just certain things?
ddsims3world

LBell wrote:
Lovely! I've never had a klepto sim, what do they do, steal anything or just certain things?

They can steal anything that is around their surrounding & swipe something option available. But be careful not to steal around any neighbor/friends/stranger sims if you are in their home while in their presence. Or risk being kick out of the house.

Sims Wanted Posters: http://tinyurl.com/mdcawcr / Mortimer Goth stories: http://tinyurl.com/74rwckr
rk800

LBell wrote:rk800 : I love her top! British! Lol.

And Ray27 yeah I know, but atleast I saved their marriage in the end.

I have some pics of the triplets, and Sky.

Jack is obviously the only boy there, don't know where his black hair came from! Jade is the one in dungarees and Lucy is the one with red hair!

Thanks! I hope I can visit Britain (or any part of the UK for that matter!) one day... :p I LOVE the triplets. Their eyes especially are just gorgeous.

Anne visited a bar today! She was really having a good time, too. I think she has been quite lonely ever since she moved to Twinbrook.

I even caught her staring longinly at this guy. She must have had a bit of a crush on him.

Unfortunately, the feeling was not mutual. The guy totally seemed to loose interest after Anne rambled on about how great she was. (Oops!) She has the Diva trait, so I guess it comes with the territory.

I'm not worried, though. She will eventually find her soulmate who puts up with her babbling. Plus, she had totally forgotten about the incident after a few drinks.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/12 03:23 AM

nicolebrittanyy

I finally got to play after awhile of not having enough time to do anything!

First off, I'll start with what my sim saw at the gym. Yes, that is a child.

I like drama in my sim's lives, so I had my two sims fight, get divorced and then get remarried again. This wedding was much prettier

Their teenage twin daughters are growing up fast, and now both have boyfriends... well, almost atleast.

And I thought this was pretty cute. My two sims have been together since they were teenagers, I'm thinking of decorating their entire wall with photos of them since then. They have photos from their prom, the photos shown in the screenshot and I'm going to wait until their elders and have more pictures taken of them. (Their one daughter is an aspiring photographer)

ddsims3world

Last one for the night! My first ever movie theater w/ the full treatment!

It includes: 2 gumball machines, 2 theater sections w/ massage chairs, arcade room & area to eat or drink. There is a area where you would get tickets as the doors to access is lock as well the speakers on the walls being unwire. The CC TV is not included! Posters are to pretend it would be use like in the theaters.

Sims Wanted Posters: http://tinyurl.com/mdcawcr / Mortimer Goth stories: http://tinyurl.com/74rwckr
Mikezumi

@LBell - Triplets!!!! How did you manage that? I would fall over dead from the shock myself What amazes me more is that you let someone touch your game No-one goes near my sims The kids all look so adorably cute! I am glad you got their marriage back on track

@rk800 - Anne is a lovely sim I bet she's loving the house you decorated so beautifully for her!

@Elimarna - Glad you didn't lose any of your sims or have any damage to repair because of the meteor.

@Shan - a very handsome sim, indeed!

@nicolebrittanyy - that kid kind of freaked me out
Love your sims and the photos on the wall

@ddsims3world - Love your movie theatre! Great job

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/05/12 05:08 AM

TahliaH1989

My cat went spastic.

it only looked like that for a couple of seconds, my pets usually look normal

GBA91101Nver4get

Bob is working on getting a raise, which I haven't figured out how to complete the opportunity yet. All I know is that he has to get 5 donations. Betty got promoted in the culinary career and she also got a raise of $4. Skip became a YA and is planning on inviting Crystal's family over so he can propose to her. I ended up making Skip look semi goth, because that's how he ended up looking when he became a YA. Skip now wears dark make up and has black hoop eating in his ear. He's also dressed in black but with a blue shirt and a black jacket over it. I think that so far he's turned into a very nice looking sim. The family dog Curly is still hanging around, and Cotton hasn't won any races in a while. Bob is also trying to befriend the genie, I think i'm going to have one of the girls merry him.

Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best. RIP 10-5-2011
mr014

It's only 8am, but I can't sleep anymore.
mr014

This is Mojo (young adult), brushing his teeth, in the middle of the night

This is Greyson (child), Mojo's little brother:

Their parents died in a tragic accident (actually I used a cheat and had them die of starvation. Don't judge me, their death was necessary for my story ), so now Mojo has to take care of his little brother, alone. They are left with little money, and have to gradually work their way up in society.

I took these pics using the in-game camera, but they look rather crappy, I mean poor quality.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/12 07:03 AM

ddsims3world

Mikezumi wrote:

@ddsims3world - Love your movie theatre! Great job

Thanks! I did test out the movie theater in Sunset Valley and I see the sims use the massage chairs too long that they peed themselves. I guess you can say they DON'T deserve those chairs. I saw at least 6 sims peed w/o even going to the restroom which is located next door.

Elimarna

I caved and uninstalled my game.

Because I want Create-a-World.

And I bought it through Steam.

So now I'm sitting here, bouncing up and down with impatience on my bed as I wait for the base game to download in Origin so I can then download my EPs and Outdoor Living stuff again, install all of it, and drop my entire Sims 3 folder with all my saved games and content back in.

slowslowslowslowslowslowslow

*flops and flails around on the floor*

But I want to create a world that looks like it could have been yoinked from a savannah somewhere on the continent of Africa because of this story idea I have. I've had another small download spree in which I downloaded a bunch of African-type content (furniture and patterns, mostly, since clothing seems to be severely lacking in the CC world, as well) to get ready for this, but none of the worlds in, like, 20 pages of the exchange suited my needs. Hoping I can figure it out on my own.

Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: