Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Can simbots have babies  XML
Forum Index » Ambitions
Nashville_Kittens

can they?

Loyalist to EA.
SimCrazy

Aww it would be cute if the simbots can build simbot babies =)

FlamingoKicker1

It would be better if they could send out for a kit and build them. I always wished Servos had been able to do that in Sims 2.

You could then have your bots "go online" and purchase upgrades to themselves like better heads, stronger arms, sleeker legs, etc.
Nashville_Kittens

i like that they put a robot in. now im worried my roomba thinks about taking over the world.

Loyalist to EA.

No..they can not have baby's. I have two one female and one male that are married. And the option to try for baby dosen't come up. Sorry!

psychicmedium

SimGuruAce

yes they can love but cannot have offspring.
LoriQuail

You can have simbot babies.They're just already fully grown and your simbot parent builds it.
Once you have a simbot you need to build up their inventing skill to lvl 10. Once your simbot has gotten the phone call and completed the challenge they are able to make their own simbot. The simbot your simbot creates is their offspring. They even have their own family tree. I'm in the process of creating the 6th generation of my Simbot family lol
secretuk1965

you can still adopt kids they can't have kids tho unless they make another simbot
and it will become there child, my sim bot as the family trait she looked after my sims kids she wanted a child so i adopted one.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/18/10 02:00 AM

Judiland

I had a simbot in my original family which I moved out with a "daughter" of mine, actually to different households. After playing my main charicture I checked in with my "daughter" and found she had birthed twins, but was still unmarried (ahem) as every little sim is a blessing I checked to see who their father was and was startled to find it was my Simbot! I think I'll upload the "family" to the exchange and bookmark this thread so I can list it here in an edit later. The Strangest part of this story was when I checked in on this "daughter" initally it only caught my attention because she looked like the maid I had Sheri Carlton (long since gone but not forgotten as she wasen't much of a maid) you see, it was the wrong picture. So, The whole thing may just be a glitch, and I really don't know if family relations still exist after uploading to the exchange, but what the heck I can try, both of the boy's look like normal sim babies, (toddlers) but you never know what will happen as they get older, (probably nothing but what the heck it'll be fun just the same. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2724856

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/18/10 02:24 AM

Judiland

Anybody else have Simbot babies in their game?

Yarmouthlily

I had a simbot that was living alone in twinbrook and i sorta forgot about him for awhile .I decided to play him a couple weeks ago just to see what he had been up to and discovered that he had 2 young adult children from 2 different female sims in town, he was never married to them or living with either of them...
secretuk1965

Yarmouthlily wrote:I had a simbot that was living alone in twinbrook and i sorta forgot about him for awhile .I decided to play him a couple weeks ago just to see what he had been up to and discovered that he had 2 young adult children from 2 different female sims in town, he was never married to them or living with either of them...

thats story progression not reading that the simbot is actually a machine as they have more of the human traits now it can happen in story progression, but if your actually playing the simbots there is no action for it the story progression picks s random people put them together normally with compatable traits sometimes with oposite traits, it can't tell its a simbot so to story progression its just another person in a house hold. it only happens with the male simbots tho as females one can't pregnant, just imagine when we first got ts3 where they had a bf and instant baby came that would have probably gave a female simbot a baby.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 07/18/10 10:41 AM

Judiland

Thats story progression not reading that the simbot is actually a machine as they have more of the human traits now it can happen in story progression, but if your actually playing the simbots there is no action for it. The story progression picks random people put them together normally with compatable traits sometimes with oposite traits, it can't tell its a simbot so to story progression its just another person in a house hold. It only happens with the male simbots tho as females one can't pregnant, just imagine when we first got ts3 where they had a bf and instant baby came that would have probably gave a female simbot a baby.

Okay, that makes sence, because when I merged the two into a household and tried for "try for baby" the interaction was unavailable. So I expect the babies will be purely Sim in their replicating. When their ready to replicate.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/18/10 01:57 PM

secretuk1965

Judiland wrote:
Thats story progression not reading that the simbot is actually a machine as they have more of the human traits now it can happen in story progression, but if your actually playing the simbots there is no action for it. The story progression picks random people put them together normally with compatable traits sometimes with oposite traits, it can't tell its a simbot so to story progression its just another person in a house hold. It only happens with the male simbots tho as females one can't pregnant, just imagine when we first got ts3 where they had a bf and instant baby came that would have probably gave a female simbot a baby.

Okay, that makes sence, because when I merged the two into a household and tried for "try for baby" the interaction was unavailable. So I expect the babies will be purely Sim in their replicating. When their ready to replicate.

this happend to me with another family the had a simbot male from my best friend no relation to any of the household and the elders daughter was just a young adult, i switched households to there other child that was an adult so they could have a baby , when i read paper her sister the ya had a baby so i quicly switched back, she had a kid with the simbot i have twallan super computer so i looked at the child his hidden trait was can get burgular as the simbot was in police force but there was a simbot hidden trait to very strange. he looks human as human voice eats human food as green motives walks normal etc can swim but as the hidden trait not sure what it does tho hes still a child.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/18/10 02:41 PM

Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: