Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sims 3 Fire Department Movie idea?  XML
Forum Index » Ambitions
officerrule

Right I want to make a movie on the fire department which isnt very hard but there is somethings that i would like to find out and know about:

1. You see some firefighter's talking on a radio and you hear radio chatter back is there anyway of making me/your sim to talk on the radio (Or is there any mods out for it) I also see some firefighters when the bell rings doing some animations (You will know what im talking about if your in the fire dept career)once agen is there a way of making your sim do any animations?

2. Im using the recording system in the game and they wont import into movie maker is there a way of making them import into movie maker or any other program it would work with?

3. Does anyone have a city i can use for the movie as i want it to be set in a city for a more exiting effect?

4. Is there a way of making 2 or more sims respond to the same emergency? or respond to the same emergency but in 2 different trucks?

If anyone could answer these i would be greatful as I want to get he trailer released today and get the movie started also any ideas you have please say as I want this to be perfect Thanks.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/05/10 09:51 AM

officerrule

Bump*
Ryanlollies

Oooh, I know how to answer some of of your questions, because Im already doing something similar. It's called the Firefighter Stories. Im planning on doing it for each new career. I should have the first episode out in less then an hour....

Ok, now for the questions:

1: No, I do not think that would be a useful thing to imput, so I dont think there are any mods.

2: The videos are saved in a folder in the EA Folder, like the screenshots.

3: No, I havent bothered with CAW

4: I know this one! When the bell rings, You click on the bell, and click 'Respond to Emergency with...' and choose another Playable character in the firefighter career with you.

Hope that helps!

Quick, click my eggs before zoidberg gets them!

Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: