Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Can't add sculptures to personal inventory  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
oppzorro

Not sure if I am doing something wrong, but I have the sculptor career and I can't seem to get the jobs done. I make a sculpture, and can add it to family inventory, but not to personal inventory to complete my job. Wondering if there is a glitch or if I am just stupid.

Also, anyone know where I can find the small manual that comes with the game? I did the digital download thing for the first time and like to have that basic info.
Lottiii

Im interested in any replies you get as well. I havent even worked out how to put them in the family inventry so you're one up on me
sillehbee

If you're trying to complete the amount you must earn, you have to sell the statue. If you're trying to do like.. an oppurtunity or something, you can put it in your family inventory. O: Hope that helps~
catloverplayer

How do you go about moving the sculpture off the object that made it? I've heard you go into buy mode but I tried that with moveobjects on and it moves the everything not just the sculpture.
beaynidSim

if its for one of the opportunities , like 'bring x wood sculptures to the warehouse', then you were right on the money with placing the sculptures into your family inventory. once you have all the sculptures needed in your family inventory, then when its a proper day/time to deliver it, you should be able to just go to the place or sim and hand it over via conversation directive. It will remove it out of family inventory and you get your opportunity reward.

If you are referring to gaining experience for the sculpting self employment career ranks, then you have to sell the object in buy mode i believe, or possibly selling it off the sculpting object. It should register as income earned by selling in buy mode.

pmelheck

Try using your family inventory rather than your personal inventory
oppzorro

What I have to do is give an ice sculpture to some guy. I went when I was able too with sculpture in my family inventory and.....nothing. said I had no ice scupltures nor was there an action to give it...I will try it again and see what happens.
beaynidSim

is it still in family inventory. I believe that until you complete a specific skill challenge, your ice sculptures melt after a while. it could be if you waited to long to turn it in, it melted so you dont have 1 anymore.

Laniers

I found a manual at Wal-Mart...
lebernucci

I have my Sim in an architectural career and I wanna put one of her's sculptures in the client's house but I have no idea how to put it in the inventory. Anyone knows how to do it? thanks!

Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: