Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Finally Famous Cycle 1:.FINAL SCORES POSTED! Congraulate Winners :] (Pg.20)  XML
Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Dawdee

"Brooke Worth!"
I ran in, bust through those curtains, shouting "I volunteer as tribute!" I reenacted the whole scene word by word, emotion by emotion, even decked out in my Katniss gear, showing the bravery and anger I had to spare my "sister's" life. I was a one man show, even reading some of Effie Trinket's lines.
"Katniss. Katniss Everdeen."
The room was silent, I knew they were just loving this.
"Stop, just stop it! Name's Brick, right? What part are you exactly auditioning for?"
"Katniss Everdeen of course, you know, for Catching Fire?"
"Wait, you want to play Katniss in the sequel?"
"Oh, of course! It's only my dream!"
"Hun, I'm sorry, but you do know Jennifer Lawrence has signed on to all of the movies, right?"
"Oh, I can dye my hair! I can practice archery. I'll supply my own clothes!"
"I'm sorry, you just can't play the role of Katniss. Sorry."
"Oh, I see."
"Tell you what. I really love your determnation, how about I give you a part, a small one at that. You won't have any lines, but I can guarantee you a couple seconds of screen time 'Kay?"
"Oh, okay! Eeeee! I'm so excited! When do I start?"
"Next year."

And that is how I scored the role as district 12 citizen #34. Oh yes, I'm definitely getting my name out there now!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/30/12 06:17 AM

GigglyMe

Thanks! Looks awesome

Abeline2015

i don't see the scores or the new assignment... it is on another page?

GigglyMe

neither have been posted

GigglyMe

assignment 3 has now been posted, please check in.

shogunfish

ooh. This one's going to be a little hard.

FashonistaLady

Location: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number... So call me maybe?(:

Seen it

shogunfish

well... since I was on a roll with contests and comps today... I got it done already.

shogunfish

When my parents called me I usually blew it off. I was too busy trying to remember my lines and my blocking to be distracted by a little check up phone call. I guess they were getting tired of that, though, and one day I came home to a voicemail from my mom. She said that everyone was excited to hear about how my life was going, and since I didn’t want to tell them they’d have to come and see. At first I thought she must have been kidding, but soon I realized she had been completely serious. She said they were coming down to see me. I hoped that she meant my dad and herself, but they also brought my sister.

I met them at a little restaurant downtown. I felt so guilty for not wanting to see them. My mom immediately jumped up to greet me. My sister was still mad at me for leaving her alone with my parents. With two of us to divide the attention it wasn’t so bad, but since it was just her they wouldn’t ever leave her alone. My mom was incredibly nosy about how my career was going. Every conversation reverted back to the part I had gotten, and how the movie was going. Meanwhile all my dad wanted to do was ‘warn me’ about those ‘city boys’ and how all they want to do is ‘use me’. I tried my best not to roll my eyes at him, but I think a couple of eyerolls slipped out. This was the part where I was glad that I was not yet a well known celebrity, because the paparazzi would have had a field day with my family. The other thing that I thought is that a simple phone conversation could have completely avoided this little outing, and I made a mental note to answer my calls in the future.

Abeline2015

hey! i've seen it!

Dber

Checking in!

GigglyMe

ty for checking in
lookin good, shogunfish

Toblie

Scores yet?

I haven't started the assignment yet as i don't know my score. But once they are up i will look at doing it.

Oh and it says the 2nd assignment on the front page. But this is the 3rd right?

http://feelingcalledsims.tumblr.com/
GigglyMe

yep its third, and i'm about to post scores. i just got em from the other judge.

GigglyMe

scores have been posted, sorry about the "center" issue, please ignore it.

Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: