Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
*Another Year Older Lottery* All gifted!! - CLOSED -  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
snowdove58

Her entry is on page 6
roundheaded

snowdove58 wrote:Her entry is on page 6

Yup, just found it lol. Hope she respond soon!
StephBE

Joolster wrote:Well what you could do is this then: Since you've drawn umm 16 people was it? from the 166, you could give the 550 prize to the 17th person if Blooplie doesn't contact you in a week. Although, I think you never posted the full randomized list, did you? I can only see the first 16 in one of your posts on page 1. I guess you'd have to do a redrawing in that case (but without those 16 who won something in the 1st drawing). But if you were to spread the 550 into 22 25s or 11 50s that'd make more people happy.

Edit: Although, those who might win 25/50 items have the same issues as some other winners, aka they don't have a WL/cheap items anymore so that might cause you distress again. It's a tough one!

I did keep the full randomised list, I made my daughter copy it to a word/note pad document or whatever you call it. I just didn't want to do the whole list as I didn't want someone feeling bad if there name was at the bottom. Also I was going to black out the rest of the names but couldn't see the point. So yes, I still have the randomised list, that would have the next in line, but that would mean they would have only have got a 25 point item.

Thanks snowdove for following this up for me again and yes round I really hope she responds soon too!

StephBE

I had to make a decision so if Blooplie has not come forward to claim her prize by the 7th May, then as I still have the randomised list I will gift the next 11 people 50 point gifts and hope like crazy the wishlists are fixed and that they have 50 point items or this will end up being the longest lottery in history!!

StephBE

Blooplie........are you out there????

StephBE

By 7th May (evening my time) if Blooplie has not claimed her prize it will definitely be divided between 11 people. Sorry for any inconvenience.

StephBE

Final day for the winner to come forward.

stikystuff

aww I hope you hear from Blooplie what a shame.

StephBE

Randomised and new winners shown on 1st page!! Congratulations to you all!!

StephBE

When will this lottery end!!! Winners please let me know what you want!

angeliii82

StephBE, I'm sorry this has dragged on! I hate it when I host lotteries and have to make tough decisions like you had to! If you really want to end it quick, you could always do a search for the people's wishlist and just randomly gift them...I know it's not as fun, but it would work. I popped in just by chance, I had no idea you redrew the names, nor did I realized I was on that list until I looked. To hopefully start a wave of people paying attention, here is a link to my WL...
http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=angeliii82
I would really like the Glass Flowers Column which is way toward the bottom of the WL. Otherwise here is a link directly to the item. I hope this all helps!

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3
:38592&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

Thank you so much for hosting this huge lottery, for your generosity and most of all for your patience!
StephBE

angeliii82 wrote:StephBE, I'm sorry this has dragged on! I hate it when I host lotteries and have to make tough decisions like you had to! If you really want to end it quick, you could always do a search for the people's wishlist and just randomly gift them...I know it's not as fun, but it would work. I popped in just by chance, I had no idea you redrew the names, nor did I realized I was on that list until I looked. To hopefully start a wave of people paying attention, here is a link to my WL...
http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=angeliii82
I would really like the Glass Flowers Column which is way toward the bottom of the WL. Otherwise here is a link directly to the item. I hope this all helps!

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3
:38592&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

Thank you so much for hosting this huge lottery, for your generosity and most of all for your patience!

Thank You for seeing this and happily gifted!

angeliii82

Thank you for the gift! I put a link to this thread on my My Page. I will try to pop back in every now and then if this thread needs to be pushed to the top again.
thesimling

Please may you surprise me? Thank you!

ellerobbe

First let me say Happy Birthday!! Also many thanks for the nomination! And for gift and win. It was very kind of you to host a lottery for your birthday!

♡♡♡

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: