Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Odd Couple - A Couples Modeling Comp [Scores and Final Assignment are up!!!]  XML
Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
CookieDough987

@mbhoban - Awww... So sweet... Did you use a custom pose for that or was it in-game?

@Rayshizzie - To be honest, I loved your last line! It was so poetic!

@ChoclateKiss - Yay! I have been waiting for a cute entry using the 'Give Flowers' interaction! Very adorable.

@BlondieGirl97 - Ah... I see... I have never used the Reporter career before, so that must be why I didn't know... Thank you!

So excited for the scores because everyone's entries have improved so much since last assignment!

crimsonsunsets22

Good mornin' everyone. I got the scores from Gleeky, so I'm just waiting for one more set of scores now. I'm gonna go ahead and do the 3rd assignment and get that posted up for you, and scores will be up for everyone that's submitted by tonight at the latest.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/12 01:33 PM

mbhoban

CookieDough987 wrote:@mbhoban - Awww... So sweet... Did you use a custom pose for that or was it in-game?

@Rayshizzie - To be honest, I loved your last line! It was so poetic!

@ChoclateKiss - Yay! I have been waiting for a cute entry using the 'Give Flowers' interaction! Very adorable.

@BlondieGirl97 - Ah... I see... I have never used the Reporter career before, so that must be why I didn't know... Thank you!

So excited for the scores because everyone's entries have improved so much since last assignment!

It was in-game. I used the embrace action.
CookieDough987

mbhoban wrote:
It was in-game. I used the embrace action.

^^ Oh yeah! Thank you! I totally forgot about that interaction...

cuddles54227

Assignment 2

Bryan and Melissa

"Melissa Matthews and Bryan Davis." I heard the teacher announce our names.

I was actually expected to work with Bryan, the class clown. He would definitely just spend most of his time goofing around.

"Hi Melissa I was wondering-" Bryan began to talk.

"Look, I'm not going to be doing all the work okay?" I said expecting him to say

"Uh sure...I was just asking what you wanted me to do..."

"Oh..." I said now feeling super embarrassed. Bryan actually ended up being a good guy and not how I thought before. I actually enjoyed working with him and after that we became friends and in college we started dating.

crimsonsunsets22

Awesome, cuddles! I'll post A3 with the scores, which should be up soon.

CookieDough987

@cuddles54227 - Amazing entry, Cuddles! It was worth the wait!

crimsonsunsets22

Alrighty, it's 5 and I still only have Gleeky's scores, so I'll go ahead and post scores with just two of ours, like last week.

CookieDough987

Hmmm... I wonder where Amy went...

crimsonsunsets22

CookieDough987 wrote:Hmmm... I wonder where Amy went...

Not sure I hadn't heard from her since she'd said she'd seen the 2nd assignment. I hope everything is okay.

cuddles54227

Wow... I did better than I thought.

Rayshizzie

Congrats Pink! See what I mean, we are our own worst critics, you really did amazing!

Thanks again for the scores and comments, lol @ the angle, I totally agree! I was def getting angle-happy with that photo, at one point the pic was almost turned upside down lol.

This would have been a really tough round for me to judge too, there are so many great entries.

crimsonsunsets22

Rayshizzie wrote:Congrats Pink! See what I mean, we are our own worst critics, you really did amazing!

Thanks again for the scores and comments, lol @ the angle, I totally agree! I was def getting angle-happy with that photo, at one point the pic was almost turned upside down lol.

This would have been a really tough round for me to judge too, there are so many great entries.

Hehe, I know what you mean, I tend to get angle happy, too. I remember trying to take a picture one time and I messed with the camera setting so much that it literally looked like I was looking through a fishbowl. I was like "woah, okay, I think that's when you know you've gone TOO far." I do love playing with angles, though.

It was! All the scores were so close I'm surprised there weren't any ties.

ColorMePink

Location: Call me Vid, Pink, ColorMePink, but DO NOT call me crazy! Do I look crazy to you?

OMG really? Yay thank you so much. I totally agree it wasn't as good as my other pics. I should of messed with the camera angle more. Will definitely get it right next time.

@Rayshizzie Thank you you were right. xD Congrats to you as well.

I know I can do better. This assignment sounds fun.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/12 11:26 PM

BlondieGirl97

seen it

Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: