Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
May I give you flowers? - giveaway thread  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
alexa11580

i do not have pics but im planing on makeing some people from my favorite tv show one tree hill and playing there lifes out and i also want to get sims 3 pets game and thats when i will make the cast from one tree hill
2oo92

Akl292 wrote:My plans are rather simple. I have a sim family. I plan to have my sim, [Christine Thornberry] to get married before her Midlife Crisis. She adopted a daughter, [Eliza], who turned out to age to be rather fat. So, I want to slim her down. We also adopted a stray dog, which we named Lucy. We also took in a unicorn. His name was Gallop, and we kept it that way. I sure hope he doesn't set anything on fire. I also plan to move my sims out of their current house in Twinbrook. It's rather dumpy looking, but I don't mind it. [Quite a hotspot for wild horses, actually]. Here are some pictures.
Proud to say I customized her coat. I'll upload her soon.

There's actually a wild horse there. All black. You probably can't see him though. I think I didn't get him in the picture. Probably ran off.

Happy simming everyone! And hope your plans go well!

I can't find the horse!!

sheajones

no pics yet but im working on a new legacy family high school sweethearts in the CAS mode now
samanthapare

Since my birthday is at the end of the month i'm celebrating by doing something i wanted to do for a while. Fill Sunset Valley with colorful hair'd sims! (:

So far I have pink, green, blue and purple. I'd post pictures but I dont know how.
jamarafitzpatric

i'm planing to have more kids and hopefully have them meet more friends.
TigMagick

I haven't had alot of time to sim in April as its my hubby & son's birthday month and then there where some medical problems, but I'm hoping thats all behind us and by my bithday at the end of the month the only drama here will be in my game/stories!
(cant hurt to hope for the moon right?)

What some gifting ideas? Try these directory's; Simpoint free http://tinyurl.com/cobjurk
Gifting that Reachsim started http://tinyurl.com/d64bbbn
appleonia781

I just puchased Sims3 Showtime special edtion so I plan on working on the new Sim that I have created, by helping her get the life style of the rich and famous.
" border="0" />[/img]
appleonia781

I just puchased Sims3 Showtime special edtion so I plan on working on the new Sim that I have created, by helping her get the life style of the rich and famous.
" border="0" />[/img]
akcrk

I will be attempting the legacy challenge with a young lady i made to look like an alien. I also hope to catch another unicorn. THEN BREED SOO MANY UNICORNS!! :^)
legendarymudkip

This month I am continuing to create a large family! I have four kids already, Trina, Penelope, Terrance, and Jeremy, and am planning to have their parents, Heather and Lawrence, have more children. I am also hoping to let the generations go on to create a HUUUUGE Harris family tree
Dj_sim3

My Sim family is starting it's second generation!!! Their oldest son is married and expecting his first baby!! *so excited* !!!!
2020vision

My sims currently have eleven children. By the end of the month, they should have fifteen so I can earn the badge!
monee4

i am sorry i have to do something but thx but if u was gifting the sims 3 hidden springs then yes or no but sorry
loveuloveu

trying to make a sims video with my sims but thats all im doing with my sims in may ^^
Parasels

My first generation founder passed away. His spouse doesn't seem quite as torn up about it as she should be.
For the future I guess I'm hoping to continue this legacy. I'm working on Melody, the heir, getting the three animal best friends so she can tame a unicorn. I've also been tossing around the idea of a medieval or some kind of primitive legacy. The whole back to nature type play-style can be really fun.

Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: