Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
JOIN THE PARTY! ♥ ♥ "SHOWCASE" your best work & "GIVE" Appreciation to friends ♥ ♥ READ OP!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Author Message
itguyinsc


Joined: 02/14/10 06:24 PM
Messages: 5046
Location:US

Woot! Woot! MOre awesomeness

Profile
Vlntnbaby83


Joined: 06/22/09 09:39 PM
Messages: 2711
Location:♦³ Sunlit Tides ♦³

TheBMhunter wrote:Also posted in another thread .


http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5602904


Her eyes are beautiful!!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/18/12 01:41 AM


Profile
Rawr2019


Joined: 02/14/11 10:27 PM
Messages: 14448

Updated on my recs :] Looking good everyone!!

Here's mine for this week :]




Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5279901
Profile
yoda65


Joined: 03/17/10 12:02 PM
Messages: 3438
Location:in a Rabbit hole with Captain Miaou Miaou!

itguyinsc wrote:This week's featured contributor is ... BoltzY2K

Congrats BoltzY2K!
I have some recommendations to catch up! great work everyone! ...

Edit Rec'd! when I'm looking for some new houses or Sims, I know where I can find them: in this thread! Thanks!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/18/12 11:35 AM


Profile
Lolllimoewmo


Joined: 01/05/12 01:13 AM
Messages: 766
Offline

Congrats BoltzY2k!!!!

I've rec'd all the newest creations. So wishing I had some time to finish a creation or two for this thread
Profile
TheBMhunter


Joined: 04/20/11 09:42 PM
Messages: 407

Vlntnbaby83 wrote:
TheBMhunter wrote:Also posted in another thread .


http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5602904


Her eyes are beautiful!!!


Thanks .

Profile
itguyinsc


Joined: 02/14/10 06:24 PM
Messages: 5046
Location:US

Happy Thursday.... a few hours early from my time zone

Profile
BoltzY2k


Joined: 11/17/09 07:48 PM
Messages: 11019
Location:weeeaavvvveeee!

First off thank you everyone for the congratz!

@KLorelei, wowzers! The outside looks amazing then I see the pics of the inside. It's a very beautiful home. You did a really good job.

@Vlntnbaby83, I already caught it on the contest thread but it is awesome of course!

@Lissykin, Cool house. It already looks amazing from the outside!

@TheBMhunter, cute sim.

@Rawr2019, another great house. You do make nice modern homes.

Rec'd everyone's stuff.

Profile
Candygurl84


Joined: 01/07/11 04:13 AM
Messages: 4902
Location:Candyland! :D
Offline

*waves* Stopped by to get caught up on my rec's

Profile
itguyinsc


Joined: 02/14/10 06:24 PM
Messages: 5046
Location:US

Wishing everyone a beautiful weekend!

I will be away from Friday thru Sunday, so I won't be able to update the thread until I return.

Happy Simming!

Profile
Vlntnbaby83


Joined: 06/22/09 09:39 PM
Messages: 2711
Location:♦³ Sunlit Tides ♦³

BoltzY2k wrote:@Vlntnbaby83, I already caught it on the contest thread but it is awesome of course!


You're a sweetheart. Thanks!


I'm caught up on rec's as well.

Profile
Rawr2019


Joined: 02/14/11 10:27 PM
Messages: 14448

BoltzY2k wrote:First off thank you everyone for the congratz!

@KLorelei, wowzers! The outside looks amazing then I see the pics of the inside. It's a very beautiful home. You did a really good job.

@Vlntnbaby83, I already caught it on the contest thread but it is awesome of course!

@Lissykin, Cool house. It already looks amazing from the outside!

@TheBMhunter, cute sim.

@Rawr2019, another great house. You do make nice modern homes.

Rec'd everyone's stuff.


Thanks dear :]
Profile
Sierra24


Joined: 04/30/11 10:02 PM
Messages: 718

Hi folks. Here's a new house I uploaded yesterday. It's decorated with mostly Showtime, High End Loft Stuffs, and store items. No CC used, just a lot of store items.

DOWNLOAD LINK
SHOWCASE LINK




This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/22/12 07:04 AM

Profile
simfeetunder


Joined: 06/04/09 05:05 PM
Messages: 1721
Location:San Marcos, CA
Offline

For the next round I would like to put up one of my newer sims, his name is Ianto (his sister is also in my studio).


Profile
imoger


Joined: 06/04/09 11:35 PM
Messages: 5354
Location:imoger-sims.blogspot.hu

Wishing a wonderful weekend for everyone!

Caught up on my rec's - awesome works!

Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: