Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Anyone Linked Tunnels Yet?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
PolarBabe

Only the tunnels on my sim's own property are namable. The tunnels elsewhere all started out as network tunnels, now that they're explored, she can only fill them in. So, I haven't figured out how to link up tunnels in other places for traveling.

Docsprock

Ive got tunnels all over town. Im not sure how useful they are. It takes longer to use a tunnel than to drive.

Imagine a signature here.
SimInTheSun

Tunnels? How?
Please explain further.
Okblondee7

Ditto. Is this a WA feature? I really need to get back to that, but Ambitions is so much fun right now. Glitches and all.
beaynidSim

its an ambitions feature via the inventing skill and Miner invention.

I havent linked tunnels yet, but im going to try to very soon.

crebo19

Yes! You can use the miner tool that the inventor well.. invents! But from what ive found it can only be don in certain places so far ive got one at the home lot, the graveyard and one of the parks in twinbrook!
Roger_Toftner

I have tunnels named at home, work and a remote beach so I can travel between them.
PolarBabe

Oh, so tunnels take longer? I guess I should just buy her a car then. She can certainly afford it. She just found a gigantic meteorite worth 8K.

Sim2Blade

tunnels can only be dug in your home or community lots. the dig them so their near other places go into map edit and place a 5 x 5 blank lot than make it a community lot. you can now dig on that lot. place it near the place you want to go to that has no community lots nearby.
The_Purple_Plumbob

I have tunnels linking from my house, to the junkyard and to their work.

SuperGreySim

What you do is dig at locations until you can't dig anymore (this may take awhile). I have a network linking a few residencies (including a residential fire station for the chief) to the public fire station, the police station, and a junkyard.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/10/10 05:13 AM

Itamu4

tunnels that you can investigate can't become linked with other tunnels but general tunnels that appear after your done digging and aren't able to investigate can be named and linked.

Moe, Moe Kyun <3

Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: