Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
sims 3 ambitions inventor level 10 need palladium  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
deathknight666

does anyone know how to obtain the palladium for the science facility to complete level 10 on the inventor have already built time machine if that is any help
SketchElder

Palladium is just like the other metals, except that it's not as common. You might find it laying around town, buy it from the Consignment store, or drill it up with the Miner. You also might find it while exploring tombs or foreign locations in World Adventures, or buy it from the Relics store.
Jacek83218

Once spawned, palladium will be marked on the map when you zoom out to the "map viev", like in WA when you need to find metals, jewels etc. for opportunities.
Change viev to map every sim-day and you should find it. This is the way I've got mine.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/10/10 12:56 PM

sam_jaderia

I got that challenge too. I had to wait a day or two for the palladium to spawn on the map as its not very common, but when it did it had a map pin to locate it with. I found mine in the swamp where the raised rail line goes over it, down near the old rail building.
joe6789

How often do you get the palladuim when you are mining it or how often is it in the consignemnet store?
eliwood_sain

If you're in the Ambitions neighborhood, there's usually 1-2 pieces every few days near the train station. Anywhere else, no clue. Vacations seem to be fairly good for getting it as well.

Celebrating over 10 years of the Sims

All of Sims 1 save Hot Date
All XPs of Sims 2
All XPs of Sims 3 + OLS
mr_matt_sim

I just find it randomly.Have you tried digging with the miner?
LuvtehGeeks

It will also spawn some outside the science building in the weeds where you can't see it >..<
MistyKittyJazzy

I haven't found any Palladium. Palladium sounds like a gem that should be part of a Paladin. Coincidence maybe?

Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: