Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
New Ideas for Gameplay?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
BlackenedBurrito

Hey everybody! I was wondering if anyone could suggest really fun, creative ways to play the Sims 3. Ideas for families, stories and individual Sims are all welcome.
Dreathor

Have one familly where there is a manical teenager/young adult as a skilled inventor (il call him person A for now) and another one skilled in architect work (person B)

Get person A to go around some of the really nice houses and exploding them up, then solicit work from your architect. The architect could pretend he/she is fixing the michevous sims mistakes but in reality they could have a sinister plot together in order to make enough money and buy those same houses, once the sims who allready live there have payed them enough simoleans... !!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/12/10 11:31 PM

BlackenedBurrito

Hahahahahahaha oh thank you Dreathor that is hilarious!
mangobird

Hm... how about a clumsy, cowardly firefighter. That screams disaster, but considering how the other firefighters don't help with putting out fires and such, you're the town's only dang.....hope. =p
BlackenedBurrito

I am absolutely going to try that!!
gnomegirl

Make sims from some of your favorite TV shows, books, movies, whatever. Or make your family and/or people you know. It's so much fun to play with them. It's also very amusing to turn free will on high and let them roam free without guding them much. xD They will get themselves into very...interesting situations depending on their personalities.
Mollielovessims3

If you have late night make your sim a celebrity and make it sleep with a bunch of sims so you get publicly disgraced! .Or have loads of kids and just leave them to their own devices lol
Paula113

My favorite idea is to make a goth/punk couple and make them a gothy modern home, and make the guy a rockstar. It always ends up fun

I <3 SIMS 3~♫♫♫♫
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJMjr1vJjg
6XHJbEx4WI9_7C_DNp22-XcoRcTd73ITOxDOd019
adrenaline144

I have a story going right now with Marc Brandt in Twinbrook but it can be done with any sim. He's a painter, so he got a career in painting. He also has committment issues, so he had a bunch of one night stands until finally one of the women got pregnant, and he married her and it changed him. Then he went to Egypt and was cursed by a mummy, knowing he was going to die, he spent days and nights painting to make sure his family has enough money to survive, since the wife was a golddigger and didn't work.
laploop

BlackenedBurrito wrote:Hey everybody! I was wondering if anyone could suggest really fun, creative ways to play the Sims 3. Ideas for families, stories and individual Sims are all welcome.

I sometimes find my self playing it for no reason as most of the time I don't find it fun but there is a reason to the madness really because I found my self soon to be enjoying having made a life for the sim in my game. I know its not enough sometimes but I have a couple of sims in my game that have 3 kids and I didn't use cheats whilst making them for the first time and I can honestly say I found the feeling I got from it beautiful and I would do it again just to get the same feeling. Perhaps you can try that

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/09/11 02:50 PM

cupcakeroses

Well, I'm currently working on a character named Avery Potters, she's a Level 9 painter, but works as a stylist, she enjoys the single life, but because she's a celebrity, everyone's always talking to her, the men, are in a way, trying to get her to come out of the single life, and get together with some of it. Avery has none of it, but one night, when she's out at one of her friends parties, you'll need Night Life, she spots a really cute guy, one who's not flirting with her, and she goes over and flirts with him. This guy is really shy, and thinks Avery is being really awkward, but she invites him round, and they have loads in common. Avery's changed her mind about the whole relationship thing now, and her and Harry, the cute/shy guy are married and have a beautiful daughter Lindsay.
taylourgardiner

Make a teenager, a random adult, and a toddler from the teenager and whoever else...and choose a dumpy house, kill the mother off and have the teenager raise the toddler and go to school and have a job as well...throw in a few after school activities as well. See how it takes before madness!
jellybabies1234

gnomegirl wrote:Make sims from some of your favorite TV shows, books, movies, whatever. Or make your family and/or people you know. It's so much fun to play with them. It's also very amusing to turn free will on high and let them roam free without guding them much. xD They will get themselves into very...interesting situations depending on their personalities.

I think this is a really cool idea, or u could do somethin similar like create yourself and c what ur future will turn out like....
secretuk1965

its easy to get bored of it when sims go to work come home are to tired low motives, try to make your sims have the careers you can control firefigher etc, don't pick the traits for kids even if they do well and can, use the random trait, this is actually fun as they get traits you would never have picked, even if they do well it can lead to a bad trait, put free will on high and watch the family get close or fall apart, i have currently got 2 kids and there parents in my home and the kids are allways fighting with each, or with nabours kids fun to watch.

charahter

make a single sim woman and adopt a baby EVERY day and make sure you dont have alot of money, its funner that way

Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: