Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Mortimer Goth - The Inseminator! Retired, but a good read nonetheless ;-)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
SimChick1016

I've been playing Pokemon Red online today and I came up with a brilliant idea: Incorporate pokemon into the sims!

SimChick1016

>*))))><---------

Mikezumi

I don't know anything about Pokemon (I do realise they exist and know roughly what they are), but I don't see why not. If they can have that Perry person involved with the sims, they can have Pokemon. I imagine more people would be interested

Tigger19

I haven't heard about Pokemon in ages but I'm sure a lot of people would love that idea! But me personally, I don't think I would I don't know how to play

Mikezumi

Latest family pic - Jehane just became a teen

Tigger19

that is a really good family photo! I love all their hair!

Mikezumi

Thanks Tigger I was worried because both my elders have full life bars. They are still hanging in there

SimChick1016

Tigger- I wasn't talking about an expansion pack with pokemon... Boy, that would be a lot of work. First of all, Electronic Arts would have to buy rights from Nintendo (or whoever is in charge of Pokemon) to use the little pocket monsters and then just the idea of figuring out how it would fit into the sims... That would be a gigantic mess. No, I was merely suggesting some sort of CHALLENGE related to pokemon. A user based thing.

Jehane looks lovely! From that distance her eyes look really bright.

Mikezumi

Thanks SimChick Jehane is very pretty - she looks very much like Ignace when gender-swapped. She has paler eyes than the rest of the family and I think the light has caught them in this pic. I always place a wall light in front of my sims for a family portrait.

SimChick1016

I usually don't worry about adding a light when I take pictures because I think that somehow the flash that shows up whenever you take a screenshot will brighten the image... And I'm always proven wrong.

Mikezumi

SimChick - I am a firm believer in adding light! My household has windows only on one side and there are two overhead lights in a very large area. In the daytime it's fine, but as evening approaches my house becomes very dark. I take the family photos at 3.00am, after overwatch has done its thing and just before I close my game. I use the wall lights from buy debug - they cost nothing and are invisible, except for their light

SimChick1016

My houses are the complete opposite, I throw so many lights in them that you could probably see their house from SimSpace.

I tend to use sconces on my walls though. I'll just use one kind of sconce and throw it on the wall where ever I need a light.

Mikezumi

I actually like the subdued lighting in my house as I don't care to look at a bright screen. It just means I need extra lighting come picture time

EIisabetta

Goodness, Jehane certainly is a pretty teen.

Mikezumi

Thanks Elisabetta She really is very pretty. I am not really fond of female sims, but I think she's fine

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: