Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Another Little firefighter problem ¬¬  XML
Forum Index » Ambitions
fedeog

Hi, well I'm having another problem, it's a little problem, but maybe is another bug or glitch, this is: when my firefighter sim has an emergencie, he change into his normal clothes instead his firefighting clothes ¬¬... is no so bad, but I think the firefighting clothes give to the emergencie a touch of action, and realism! don't you think?
camman1995

I too had this glitch once... but that sim is long dead now...

Anyway, the cause is that they now have their own Woo Woo 4000 that they can take home. As such, the game treats it like a regular car, and thus they change into their everyday clothes when they use it.
julienrob2004

Not sure about the fire engine at home being the cause as i so far have not had this problem

My only problem with the fire engine is my sim also has a car on the lot set as preferred transport but will only use the fire engine to travel anywhere

SMILE . You may not realise how bad everything is. But it sure annoys all the grumpy people and makes you feel better .
fedeog

but I was working at home, and he changes into his firefighting clothes always, now he is an adult, and he changes into his normal clothes!... any idea of what cause this?
fedeog

bump
jafo88fan

fedeog wrote:but I was working at home, and he changes into his firefighting clothes always, now he is an adult, and he changes into his normal clothes!... any idea of what cause this?

I think it might be a bug. I had a sim get to the top and he would be in the outfit to fight fires whether from home or the station. Once I exited the game and came back, he was wearing his normal clothes to fight fires. It's probably related to the "upgraded extinguisher" bug that makes you have to upgrade it every time you play the game unless you just don't upgrade it.

ETA: You can go into "plan outfit" and give them firefighting outfits to wear as normal clothes, then at least they look the part even if it isn't quite the right outfit.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/30/10 09:21 AM

fedeog

jafo88fan wrote:
fedeog wrote:but I was working at home, and he changes into his firefighting clothes always, now he is an adult, and he changes into his normal clothes!... any idea of what cause this?

I think it might be a bug. I had a sim get to the top and he would be in the outfit to fight fires whether from home or the station. Once I exited the game and came back, he was wearing his normal clothes to fight fires. It's probably related to the "upgraded extinguisher" bug that makes you have to upgrade it every time you play the game unless you just don't upgrade it.

ETA: You can go into "plan outfit" and give them firefighting outfits to wear as normal clothes, then at least they look the part even if it isn't quite the right outfit.

To late! :/ I already upgrade my extinguisher , anyway, thanks for helping I miss seeing his firefighting clothes, but is not a big deal... so I'll wait for the next patch
aaddd

it sounds like the work of EA lol

Cheating in games that you play offline is okay no harm done.the only way cheating in video games is wrong is whean people cheat on online games.
NunyaDammeBiznis

I haven't had the problem with the uniform. My sim puts it on for every emergency. My problem is that stupid woo woo 4000. I am seriously thinking about selling his. The beast is his preferred vehicle, but he wants to drive that stupid truck everywhere. I am making him walk everywhere he goes, just to be mean. The other problem is the truck at the station. He stayed at home for 2 days, and the station truck was only 28% maintained. I didn't think it would go down that much in just 2 days (week days no weekend involved).

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
RIP Eastern Cougar. Don't let other species suffer their fate.

Grid111

i got the same problem tho Ive sold the Woo Woo 4000 a while ago. for me it started happen after my Sim aged to an adult he achieved the level 10 rank as a young adult if anyway fines a solution please post lol
luvminnie

I finally figured out this bug. When the firetruck at the fire station wears out, your firefighter will wear his own clothes when fighting fires. When you maintain the alarm at home, it also maintains the alarm at the fire station, but not so with the truck. When you maintain your truck at home, the one at the station keeps wearing down. Once it gets to zero, your fire fighter will no longer dress in fire clothes. If you go to the station and perform maintenance on that truck, he will wear fire clothes again.

When you get the message that your firetruck is wearing down, go to the station and do maintenance on it. You should only have to do this once or twice a week.

Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: