Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
No gifting unless you're sneaky! let's just chat. *Pnoles chat thread*  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Callum9432

I did say we should restart the thread because of it's length, but I didn't mean that the other one should be deleted.

shogunfish

Good morning everyone!

HylianJovi92

shogunfish wrote:Good morning everyone!

Good morning, Shogun

• 50% Legend of Zelda Nerd
• 50% Bon Jovi Addict
• 100% Awesome
Dramadramadrama

Callum9432 wrote:I did say we should restart the thread because of it's length, but I didn't mean that the other one should be deleted.

I wonder why it got deleted?

Dramadramadrama

shogunfish wrote:Good morning everyone!

Hi hon how are you?

HylianJovi92

Dramadramadrama wrote:
Callum9432 wrote:I did say we should restart the thread because of it's length, but I didn't mean that the other one should be deleted.

My guess is that it was too big. 5000 + pages isn't exactly a normal thread size, and given the amount of times we have been Liam'd, my guess is that it took up too much space to manage.

• 50% Bon Jovi Addict
• 100% Awesome
Dramadramadrama

HylianJovi92 wrote:
Dramadramadrama wrote:

My guess is that it was too big. 5000 + pages isn't exactly a normal thread size, and given the amount of times we have been Liam'd, my guess is that it took up too much space to manage.

oh i see.. 5000 pages when i first stared coming to this section of the forums a month ago it was on less than 2500 pages... Wow do we love to chat

shogunfish

Yeah, I think it was too long. I wish they had given us some kind of warning, though. It's not like it wasn't an active thread, you know it was on the hottest topics list.

HylianJovi92

Dramadramadrama wrote:
HylianJovi92 wrote:
Dramadramadrama wrote:

oh i see.. 5000 pages when i first stared coming to this section of the forums a month ago it was on less than 2500 pages... Wow do we love to chat

We sure do I love talking to my friends every day

• 50% Bon Jovi Addict
• 100% Awesome
Dramadramadrama

shogunfish wrote:Yeah, I think it was too long. I wish they had given us some kind of warning, though. It's not like it wasn't an active thread, you know it was on the hottest topics list.

Yeah i know but like HJ said it was possibly taking up too much room or something... Oh well this can be the new hot topic thread

HylianJovi92

Dramadramadrama wrote:
shogunfish wrote:Yeah, I think it was too long. I wish they had given us some kind of warning, though. It's not like it wasn't an active thread, you know it was on the hottest topics list.

Yeah i know but like HJ said it was possibly taking up too much room or something... Oh well this can be the new hot topic thread

As long as I can still talk to my awesome friends then I'm okay

• 50% Bon Jovi Addict
• 100% Awesome
Dramadramadrama

HylianJovi92 wrote:
Dramadramadrama wrote:

Awwww same as.. My two good friends haven't been online in days and you really do miss a friend when they are not around..

HylianJovi92

Dramadramadrama wrote:
HylianJovi92 wrote:
Dramadramadrama wrote:

Awwww same as.. My two good friends haven't been online in days and you really do miss a friend when they are not around..

I know what that's like I'm so used to seeing everyone here that I get bummed if they leave. I know that sounds pathetic but it's true

• 50% Bon Jovi Addict
• 100% Awesome
Dramadramadrama

HylianJovi92 wrote:I know what that's like I'm so used to seeing everyone here that I get bummed if they leave. I know that sounds pathetic but it's true

I totally understand i just hate when you see less and less of people then they eventually stop visiting everything changes then.. Has peaches made a comeback yet? I know you too are good friends

HylianJovi92

Dramadramadrama wrote:
HylianJovi92 wrote:I know what that's like I'm so used to seeing everyone here that I get bummed if they leave. I know that sounds pathetic but it's true

I totally understand i just hate when you see less and less of people then they eventually stop visiting everything changes then.. Has peaches made a comeback yet? I know you too are good friends

I haven't seen her or heard from her since she left

And I hate it too. There are some friends who I haven't seen or heard from in weeks

• 50% Bon Jovi Addict
• 100% Awesome

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: