Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Odd Couple - A Couples Modeling Comp [Scores and Final Assignment are up!!!]  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Gleeky321

seen it
I love this comp so far! Great Job every one!!!

Rayshizzie

Oh yes, I forgot to check the assignment lol. Just seen it, can't wait to work on it

CookieDough987

Congrats to Pink, again! Who will beat you? Thank you very much for the scores! Seen it and love the assignment! Super creative.

kayndekayne

Hey sorry about the lateness again! ugh... I always feel like life gets crazy for me before my birthday.. which is on Tuesday.

If its not too late i do have the last assignment :/
crimsonsunsets22

That's alright, just didn't know what was going on 'cause we hadn't heard from you. If you already have it done, you can go ahead and post it, and I'll score it for you and update the wall and model list so you can continue on to do Assignment 3 But pleaseplaseplease lemme know if you think you'lll need an extension in the future.

kayndekayne

crimsonsunsets22 wrote:That's alright, just didn't know what was going on 'cause we hadn't heard from you. If you already have it done, you can go ahead and post it, and I'll score it for you and update the wall and model list so you can continue on to do Assignment 3 But pleaseplaseplease lemme know if you think you'lll need an extension in the future.
shouldn't need anymore but i will try. I had it done 3 days ago and haven't been on my computer since :/ but ill go ahead and post it.
kayndekayne

(they were children when they met but I used to model adults)
Kimi was sitting on the slide crying, earlier that morning her grandmother she loved passed away. She sobbed and sobbed all day and didnt want to leave the comfort of the slide.
"Whats wrong?" a little jaycen walks up to her and ask
"My grandmother passed away. She was my best friend" she sobbed
Little jaynce walked away which made kimi cry harder, she really needed someone to talk to. She finally wiped her eyes and was ready to get up when she almost fell forward and a set of tiny arms wrapped around her. Little jaycen had slid down the slide and cuddled her from behind.
"Your too pretty to be crying" he smiled, which made kimi smile
That was the spark that lite the flame of love
ColorMePink

Location: Call me Vid, Pink, ColorMePink, but DO NOT call me crazy! Do I look crazy to you?

CookieDough987 wrote:Congrats to Pink, again! Who will beat you? Thank you very much for the scores! Seen it and love the assignment! Super creative.

Thanks. lol Now I feel the pressure.

@kayndekayne omg cute!

kayndekayne

Jaycen had always been super quiet and reserved, but tonight was a bit different. Kimi had called jaycen almost in tears because a customer at her bar was very mean towards her. Determined to make her feel better jaycen drove all the way to kimi's job.
Kimi was cleaning up the bar, it was closing time and there was no one left in the bar. Jaycen snuck up behind her and put his hands on her waist.
"What are you doing here?" kimi said excited almost jumping out of her skin
"I wanted to come and make you feel better" jaycen smiled
Kimi smiled right along with him, tears swelling up in her eyes.
"Your the best boyfriend anyone could ask for" kimi smiled, giving jaycen a kiss on the cheek.
crimsonsunsets22

Ah, I love your entries, Amy! I'll post up your scores for Assignment 2 once I receive 'em, and I'll add your assignment 3 to the front page now.

kayndekayne

crimsonsunsets22 wrote:Ah, I love your entries, Amy! I'll post up your scores for Assignment 2 once I receive 'em, and I'll add your assignment 3 to the front page now.
thanks. I didn't wanna be late with 3 so I did it before anything else could happen lol. It came out good.
CookieDough987

@kayndekayne - Wow! You have set the bar really high for this assignment...

I have been scouring my brain for any sort of idea and I think I may have mine posted today... Maybe...

CookieDough987

Assignment Three
Blair and Finn

Please Judge Full Size

“Blair! Why are you wearing my overalls? And why have you got paint on your face?”

Blair was running up to Finn with a huge grin on her face, without saying anything, she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the art college that he was attending. Separate to the art college were the dorms in which every student had their own personal studio.

While Finn was at the book store, Blair had a special surprise in mind. She had always noticed Finn’s studio on the east side of campus. It was so dull and lifeless. She wanted to fix that.

She gathered her supplies over a period of 5 months, saving up from her job as well as reading up on DIY. The end result was this.

When Finn saw the vivid and lively place his studio had become, he was literally speechless.

“Do you like it? I thought that your studio is a place where you should enjoy being in and have fun…”

Finn loved it. He could see himself painting the most beautiful pieces in here, and there were little touches that reminded him of Blair. Like the bright orange crab that he won at the fair and the jar of crayons that Blair used to colour her colouring books with.

“You know me so well…” whispered Finn.

All the things that he loved were in one room.

crimsonsunsets22

Hey guys! I updated the first page with Amy's scores and Cookie's entry. Great job, both of you! I can already tell that this is going to be another tough round to judge. Everyone is doing such a great job.

ColorMePink

Location: Call me Vid, Pink, ColorMePink, but DO NOT call me crazy! Do I look crazy to you?

I love it Cookie! The entries for this comp are always so cute! <3

I have an idea for mine. Just gotta get it set up. Should have it in soon.

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: